Please Welcome Exotic Engine Development!!

EED-David said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We moved into our new shop a few weeks ago and are still setting things up. Once everything is setup we'd like to have a VTCOA BBQ or something. In the mean time if you'd like to stop by and see what we've got going on thus far you're welcome to do so. Someone is typically here from 8:30am-5:30 M-F. Our facilities are located off the Winchester Road exit from I-15 on Zevo Drive.

Click here for a map and address. Check out the contact section on our website for more information.

Any details on the engines available ? Didnt see any specs on the web page :dontknow:

BTW, those pics look pretty awesome :D

Nowwhat said:
Hey EED.....

I am currently running just under 700rwhp on a stock block and Dan at DC is building my direct port No2 as we speak figure 200rwhp more....so....I figure we will get to know each other better in about a month....:D

Or sooner! We do a lot of work with DC, so if you do need an engine built and you're already working with them feel free to have them pull it and ship it out to us. We'd be happy to beef up the bottom end for you.

mmmmtorque said:
Any details on the engines available ? Didnt see any specs on the web page :dontknow:

BTW, those pics look pretty awesome :D

A lot of the jobs we do are completely custom, but we're working on developing some "engine packages" to give people an idea of different levels of build and what kind of work is involved with each level.

Currently we have the information available for Gen I : Standard, Street Performance, and High Performance/ Club Racing; Gen II : Standard and Street Performance. We're adding content to the website all the time, so keep checking back.
Here is the link for the engine section on the website with basic descriptions of our "engine packages" http://www.exoticengine.net/engines/. Since each owner likes to add their own twist we'd be happy to work up a specific quote, parts list, time frame, etc with you when the time is right.

EED-David said:
A lot of the jobs we do are completely custom, but we're working on developing some "engine packages" to give people an idea of different levels of build and what kind of work is involved with each level.

Currently we have the information available for Gen I : Standard, Street Performance, and High Performance/ Club Racing; Gen II : Standard and Street Performance. We're adding content to the website all the time, so keep checking back.
Here is the link for the engine section on the website with basic descriptions of our "engine packages" http://www.exoticengine.net/engines/. Since each owner likes to add their own twist we'd be happy to work up a specific quote, parts list, time frame, etc with you when the time is right.

Thanks ;) Appreciate the info :D

Can you guys fix a motor (mine) that had a rod punch through the block? I can send a pic if you need one. The hole is pretty small and to someone like me who thinks it could be fixed has been told it cant.

EED-David said:

Everyone here has a Gen III engine, but there's nothing for us yet. Hurry and add some content...LOL!!!

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Can you guys fix a motor (mine) that had a rod punch through the block? I can send a pic if you need one. The hole is pretty small and to someone like me who thinks it could be fixed has been told it cant.

Feel free to send your inquiry/photos to [email protected], I'm about 99% sure you'll need to replace the block.

EED-David said:
Or sooner! We do a lot of work with DC, so if you do need an engine built and you're already working with them feel free to have them pull it and ship it out to us. We'd be happy to beef up the bottom end for you.

Welcome to our house!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back