Poll for the VTCOA logo. Please vote!

Which Logo

• #1 - Sneaky Pete / Sneaky Fangs

Votes: 92 63.4%
  • #2 - Ram Front end / Snake mix

Votes: 53 36.6%

• Total voters
when are we going to have a answer on this topic,and more people need to vote.

My .02 here. I know I have not contributed too much here, but I offer the following.

For a logo, even though I voted for the for #1, it really should have the truck in it. That is what seperates us from the rest.

If it is going to have the truck on it, it should have the viper symbol on it as well. Again, what makes these trucks special.

I am assuming colors are still up in the air or will be modified as I have read already.

If it does end up having the truck on it, I would think the 04-05 nose would be more popular, but that would not be nice to the 06 owners ;)

But I agree it is a hard decision.

I like sneaky pete a liitle better, man I wish I some talent to design cool stuff, does anyone want a stick firgure logo!!!!!!!!!

Sneaky Pete / Fangs is just a bit more modern and seems to capture the Hot Rod undercover thought process of the majority of Viper Truck owners, in my opinion of course.

I was wondering... Is it possible that fstjack or anyone with admin powers
could make a popup (like i get when someone PM's me) that brings them to
the voting page? i think that would easily double the votes... also, like i
mentioned before not all the members are frequent visitors..;)

Sharpi

FlyingLow said:
I voted for the wrong one. Change my vote to #2.
told ya the people in Florida would screw it up :D :D :D

The admins could also do a special notice that gets emailed out to all members, encouraging them to vote if they haven't already. This would presumably capture some of the board's "absentee" members.

No, the count is about right

That's about all we would get for the TOTM polls

Kevan said:
CLARIFICATION:

#1 - Sneaky Pete / Sneaky Fangs (Roz-SRT's design)
vtcoa_finalist1.jpg

#2 - Ram Front end / Snake mix (gotsmart's design)
vtcoa_finalist2.jpg

There we go.

OK GUYS THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY THE # 1 looks like an aligator peaking out of the swamp to me. The one with the black backround looks bad ass to me. You can clearly see it is a DODGE with fangs which looks bad ass. I am a female, which knows shit about vehicles, but looking at the two there is only only that linkns to a bad asss truck; the first one that actualy has the grill of the the vehicle with bad ass fangs. #1 All the way!!! It it is the only only that adds the element of fear with the element of the BAD ASS SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Devildog02's_Passenger said:
OK GUYS THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY THE # 1 looks like an aligator peaking out of the swamp to me. The one with the black backround looks bad ass to me. You can clearly see it is a DODGE with fangs which looks bad ass. I am a female which knows shit about vehicles but looking at the two the only one I know linkns to a bad asss truck is the first one that actualy has part of the vehicle with bad ass fangs. #1 All the way!!!It it is the only only that adds the element of fear with the element of the BAD ASS SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok then I take it you think the 2nd one is bad ass right :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Welcome :)

I gotta go with # 2 also :rock:

Kevan said:
CLARIFICATION:

#1 - Sneaky Pete / Sneaky Fangs (Roz-SRT's design)
vtcoa_finalist1.jpg

#2 - Ram Front end / Snake mix (gotsmart's design)
vtcoa_finalist2.jpg

There we go.

OK GUYS THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY THE # 2 looks like an aligator peaking out of the swamp to me. The one with the black backround looks bad ass to me. You can clearly see it is a DODGE with fangs which looks bad ass. I am a female which knows shit about vehicles but looking at the two the only one I know linkns to a bad asss truck is the first one that actualy has part of the vehicle with bad ass fangs. #2 All the way!!!It it is the only only that adds the element of fear with the element of the BAD ASS SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devildog02 said:
wow i need to go #2 after all this:D karen likes the one with the black background, shes still trying to figure out how to post a reply:p :p :D
I got her drift that she likes # 2! I like #2 2 :rock: :D :rock: :dontknow:

devildog02 said:
karen likes the one with the black background, shes still trying to figure out how to post a reply:p :p :D
Yeh, it took me about 7,600 posts to get good at it :dontknow: :eek: :D :D :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back