Prayers Please !!!!!

I was with Chad and John at that Hooters meet, and I'm very much looking forward to the next time we can get together and do the same thing. Here's to you John, hoping you feel better... so that you can fall asleep in Jack's trailer more... so that we can go to Hooters more... and so that you can bash the Dems and make us all laugh more.

I am about 45 miles away. If anyone would like to look at sending over a support package, I'd be glad to head over one day in the next week to make sure it gets passed along.

I haven't posted in the thread yet, but monitoring. I lost my father to stroke related heart attack, and it's all been very scary to hear a friend go through. Thanks for the updates, as well.

BriteCrawler said:
I was with Chad and John at that Hooters meet, and I'm very much looking forward to the next time we can get together and do the same thing. Here's to you John, hoping you feel better... so that you can fall asleep in Jack's trailer more... so that we can go to Hooters more... and so that you can bash the Dems and make us all laugh more.

I am about 45 miles away. If anyone would like to look at sending over a support package, I'd be glad to head over one day in the next week to make sure it gets passed along.

I haven't posted in the thread yet, but monitoring. I lost my father to stroke related heart attack, and it's all been very scary to hear a friend go through. Thanks for the updates, as well.

The older you get, the more real the possibility of this kind'a shit becomes....

God bless you, John.....

May God bless us all..........

D

Silverback said:
Tell the old fart that just because we don't always agree with him, does not mean we don't care.

Glad to hear he's getting better.:)
Really, this is so true - just think how boring it would be out there if we all drove green fords - and yep, I know your Cobra is yellow :D :confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Hi John, hope you get back to normal soon, I'm kinda missing your semi weirdness :D ;) :rock: :marchmellow:

Hurry back ...................

Hey Foks!!!:rock: I am pobably one of only a few peoplple that find humor a sudden and probable demize.

It all started with me having a stroke right at the same time my neighbor needed an ambulance.

Gonna try to get the tapes. Should be funny as hell (in an Albert and Costello fashion.)

Have to go for nowIv'e had three more hearattascks/strokes since and my vision is going away.:mad:

Yall, I also just do noy have the vocabulary to express my feelings for y0ur words on kindness.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great attitude John.

We have been very concerned, focus and get past this...

Roy

I am sorry for the tardiness but you are in my thoughts and prayers John...May the healing be quick and complete...In Jesus Name, Amen....

supercar1of1 said:

Hey Foks!!!:rock: I am pobably one of only a few peoplple that find humor a sudden and probable demize.

It all started with me having a stroke right at the same time my neighbor needed an ambulance.

Gonna try to get the tapes. Should be funny as hell (in an Albert and Costello fashion.)

Have to go for nowIv'e had three more hearattascks/strokes since and my vision is going away.:mad:

Yall, I also just do noy have the vocabulary to express my feelings for y0ur words on kindness.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

supercar1of1 said:

Welcome Back John. Glad to see you here. I hope every day finds you better than the last.

It sure is good to hear from you Buddy, now get your big butt up, we have got a lot to do!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome back, John! Glad to see you aren't a quitter :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great to hear from you you old dog...keep that attitude and you will be back here in no time bashing Obama and adding to Prof post count..:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Great to hear from you you old dog...keep that attitude and you will be back here in no time bashing Obama and adding to Prof post count..:rock:
Yes, Obama is out of control and Prof is bored to tears :D

It's really good to hear from you John. Alex sends her love.

Bill.

John, you old bastard.....!!!

God bless you, brother.....

Tell me, did you see any cosmic visions when you were at the door to Eternity....?

Get better you old gopher........

Tim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back