Prayers Please !!!!!

Silverback said:
Any updates?:dontknow:

Only if you didn't see this:

supercar1of1 said:

Hey Foks!!!:rock: I am pobably one of only a few peoplple that find humor a sudden and probable demize.

It all started with me having a stroke right at the same time my neighbor needed an ambulance.

Gonna try to get the tapes. Should be funny as hell (in an Albert and Costello fashion.)

Have to go for nowIv'e had three more hearattascks/strokes since and my vision is going away.:mad:

Yall, I also just do noy have the vocabulary to express my feelings for y0ur words on kindness.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

D

Okay John, get off yer ass and post up - :D :D :D

God Bless John

Get Better Soon Bud!

Jeff

MV PERFORMANCE said:
Hey guys....I learned today that Mr. John Hargraves Supercar 1 of 1 is in the hospital...he has suffered a stroke...he himself called me to let me know....I have no details....he sounded very weak...he has been moved from ICU to a private room but did not give me any details of his condition...everyone keep him in their thoughts and prayers.....thanks...Shane @ Mv Performance....
supercar1of1 said:

Hey Foks!!!:rock: I am pobably one of only a few peoplple that find humor a sudden and probable demize.

It all started with me having a stroke right at the same time my neighbor needed an ambulance.

Gonna try to get the tapes. Should be funny as hell (in an Albert and Costello fashion.)

Have to go for nowIv'e had three more hearattascks/strokes since and my vision is going away.:mad:

Yall, I also just do noy have the vocabulary to express my feelings for y0ur words on kindness.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sorry to hear, hope ya get better soon. :)

Last edited:
John....I miss you. I hope you get well soon. And if you aren't able to read this, I hope it sounds exactly as it reads...

GET BETTER YOU SON OF A BITCH! I need someone that makes my blood boil while making me think about the realities of life. I love you old man. Not in a gay way...just in a way I know you will understand....

Your friend,
KRAZYSRT10...aka....Kris Pedersen.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
John....I miss you. I hope you get well soon. And if you aren't able to read this, I hope it sounds exactly as it reads...

GET BETTER YOU SON OF A BITCH! I need someone that makes my blood boil while making me think about the realities of life. I love you old man. Not in a gay way...just in a way I know you will understand....

Your friend,
KRAZYSRT10...aka....Kris Pedersen.

Don't ask, don't tell. :marchmellow: ;) :D

I will keep praying till John is home and kicking over political rocks again

gonna go old school on you. Here is the prayer direct and I sincerely hope you get well enough to read it yourself soon. -Eric

St. Jude, through prayer you praised God for the wonderful works of Jesus. You asked God for the strength to meet the challenges of your apostolate. You put your trust in God's mercy, believing firmly that God loved you and understood your joys and sorrows, your hopes and fears, and your triumphs and failures. You understood that nothing is impossible for God. I ask you to pray for me now before the Most High so that I too might be filled with God's saving power, understand God's will for me and faithfully place myself in God's loving hands."

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back