Predictions for 2007?

brat said:
Brat joins the Anger Management Clinic in Cleveland...for a "retreat"...
He is now working for "The Chipendales" as a meatswinger...

i had already applied to these guys,they said they could not use me because i would embarris the other guys.:rock: :rock: :D :D

Now that explains the heat exchanger on the side of your porcelain throne...
:idea: to keep the water warm! :D

Happy Holidays Bud

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Dude...I'm not sure what I'm scared of most!! Hookin up with a Sick Transvestite or my wife when she finds out I do!:D:D:D:D:D

I wanna Pacer!:)

All the Best Kris.... Happy Holidays to you and the Mrs's (wife too):D

NBT said:
All the Best Kris.... Happy Holidays to you and the Mrs's (wife too):D

ROFLMAO!!!!:rock:

How is your wife Bro??:dontknow: I hope she gets to feelin better soon!!!:) Happy New Year!!!!:rock: :star:

There's the Ken we have been missing!!! Nice job bro. :rock: :rock: :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!:rock:

How is your wife Bro??:dontknow: I hope she gets to feelin better soon!!!:) Happy New Year!!!!:rock: :star:

Stinker said:
Ken , Hows my baby?

Had the naked party yet, while she's asleep?:D

Well... let's put it this way... I was awakened at 2am...she's freaking out... her incision started seeping again, and she thought it was spinal fluid ....baby sat it all night, and it seemed to slow...did a halo test, and it looks like "normal" drainage.
Talked to the doc this morning, and she is on more antibiotics (precautionary), and were going to keep an eye on it for the next 24-48 hours, with serial dressing changes.
The surgeon did irrigate the site with 3 liters of fluid...so were hoping that it is just releasing from the incision site.... so far so good...no productive fluid at the moment...

So the only naked party going on here is whatever "chicken" is posted up here on the forum... and when I get the chance to give her the sponge bath.:(

Let me tell you... it is no easy task taking care of someone who is pretty much dependant on you for everything... but were getting through it.

In the grand scheme of things...were getting back on pace... just a bit of a tougher recovery the second time around.

Thanks Guys

Iltemprd said:
There's the Ken we have been missing!!! Nice job bro. :rock: :rock: :D

Still here bud... just beat down...so I'm defaulting to "Jackass"... Hope you had a great Christmas.

NBT said:
OK...I'll give it a shot....

Nowhat drops his motor in a Pacer...and runs 6.90

Patrick sells the Viper, and buy's Mike's Pacer

Silverback get's his first "Brazilian Wax"

Tony powdercoats his motor...to now match Wonder Woman?.... in his new look.... Nacho Old Milwalkee... complete with aluminum (beer can) intake.

Roy lift's his ROE truck, turn's it in to a 4X4 with a plow until his return from IL.

Mikey get's a yeast infection from all the antibiotics he has been on...

1fast "get's off the juice" ...gains 100 pounds... but become a "really nice guy"...

Bone knocks up the Mrs's again....has his 10'th boy....
Few years later starts his own painting service with "the crew"...
Boners TV Painting Service

Kevan invents the tremol pan flute harmonic fluid dampener... patent pending

Kris finally meets "the one" (she looks just like Mikey) and makes a lost weekend in Vegas...get's married by Elvis.... Congrats Kris

Jack starts his own anger management workshop....in Cleveland
Way to go Jack...looks as if the program is working...

Brat joins the Anger Management Clinic in Cleveland...for a "retreat"...
He is now working for "The Chipendales" as a meatswinger...

Scott opened his first Cigar Shop.... "Blunts"... then while at his "real Job".... hacked into Nasa...interfaced the Shuttles Nav system with his PS3... took it for "another trip around"... His Release Date pending

Iltemprd get's Starbucks "Top Dog" award for creating the "Sweaty Nutsack"... A tripple Lindy Mocha Venti Grande with 12 extra shots of expresso.

IZ finally get's a bite on his For Rent shirt....lands himself a 240# ballerina from Boston

Denise blows the motor on her new tile cleaner...when she tries to rinse it out in a full mop bucket

Jerry updated his service to the house to 200 amps... due to Denise burning up the old service... see above.

Jake strikes a deal with Kettle one and Red Bull.... creates the Kabull....
available at a carry out near you.

Blake finally gets a dyno sheet with 800 hp and 825tq out of his motor...on the bottle

Dave from True...opens an ice cream shop... gets 1000 flavors... just to say he has 1000

Chad finally get's his truck back... BTW Blake... Chads truck now dyno's at 1000 rwhp.. off the bottle

Texas Yellow converts to Miller -NA.... and is now the founder and spokesman of the IBTC, and sends the Mrs's off for a reduction...
www.IttyBittyTittyComittee

Boomer adds another phoneline to the shop.... please leave your message after the beep

DJ get's his first sponser for his Tile Company.... Taco Bell... the plate on his Truck now reads E-coli1

I finally get the truck into the 12's.... 12.99999, and have to sell it for a new titanium spinal column for the Mrs's...we end up moving to Ohio, convert to Amish...we run 12.9999 at the Nat's on our new Buggy with Daisy

We all make it to the Nat's and have a blast....

Happy Holidays everyone...

dam all that?

Stinker said:
Hey Jackass! let me know when she needs the spongebath, I'll run down!LOLOL

good to hear bro, give her my best!:D

Your up.... :D

I been doing it all wrong...grabbed the wrong "sponge" :dontknow:

181968_family.jpg

:banghead: guess that's why she was gettin cranky ;)

Whitesnake said:
dam all that?

Got a bit of time at the house playin "Hazel" while the Mrs's is "down"

Last edited:
Oh one more prediction, from inside sources.......

Underground Racing will have the worlds fastest SRT10 Ram

Their current acheivments

*Home of the Fastest Twin Turbo IRS Viper <6 speed>!! 7.98 @ 183 STREET CAR!!
*Home of the 2nd Fastest 6 speed Viper 8.55 @ 174

*Home of the Fastest Supercharged Viper!! 9.20

*First 6 speed Viper in the 170's and ONLY Viper in the 180's!!

*All tuned by KC Howeth of Underground Racing!

Stinker said:
LOLOl Dangit bud! I told you the rosy one!

Not that one!

Shucks! allright tell her relief is on the way!:D

Well...

she says "keep your relief in your pants"... (she's on the Vicodin ya know) and to have a great Holiday... we finally got her comfortable this afternoon:rock: and no more leaks. :)

I almost pulled the trigger with kevin on a TT buildup. I've just decided I want a viper car instead. I had talked with him for about 7 days going back and forth on it. Someone will be very happy with their build from them. They are top notch for sure.

The only issue is going to be when these high HP combo's hook up. The block is going to twist itself in half. That is the only reason why I didn't do it

Stinker said:

QUOTE]

yeahhh and it will be a 06 rc night runner w/license plate... Ecoli1TT... from burlington... and no bone not the coat factory:D

DJCHEROKEE said:
Stinker said:

QUOTE]

yeahhh and it will be a 06 rc night runner w/license plate... Ecoli1TT... from burlington... and no bone not the coat factory:D

Sweet DJ! Happy Holiday's :beer: :santaclaus:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back