QC vs. RC

05BLACKVIPER said:
BLACK IS PROVEN TO BE THE FASTEST!!!!!PERIOD!!!!
Black IS the fastest...RC's are faster than QC's...if you go with the QC, make sure you get all of the original equipment that came with the truck, including the dress, and matching handbag and high heeled shoes....i believe they also have a lipstick dispenser where the cigarette lighter normally goes

MUTT said:
Black IS the fastest...RC's are faster than QC's...if you go with the QC, make sure you get all of the original equipment that came with the truck, including the dress, and matching handbag and high heeled shoes....i believe they also have a lipstick dispenser where the cigarette lighter normally goes
you will pay for that young man.:p :p :p :p :p :p

MUTT said:

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

man this is some great shit to read. i personally have a QC and love it, but every now and then i wish i would have gotten a RC so i could fly through the gears.

QC is the best of both worlds, If you want a 2 door sports car, just get the viper too! :)

Both are great trucks...its just what you want out-of-it.

you know what they say " He who has the deepest pockets, is the fastest "

-Red

test drive both. I was lucky enough to have a roomate with an RC so I got to drive both. I personally don't like the RC but after driving JT's for a couple minutes I think my opinion might change if I had an RC with a good shifter and not lowered (or lowered with a good kit)

MUTT said:

YEAH I GOT THE HO'S DRESS, HIGH HEELS,AND LIPSTICK IN MY BACKSEAT
BE-ATCH.AND GET A BLACK TRUCK,JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE:D
RED IS THE BEST AND FASTEST AND F THE REST!!:rock:

Well the dealer has got the truck I am interested in order, and Vader and I will be going to check it out tonight, and I will taking it on a test drive. It's a Yellow Fever QC. I have driven the RC already, and tonight will be the QC. Thanks for all the info on this topic, and I will let you all know what happens.

I sat in a quad cab once at the dealer. I noticed it was missing a pedal and shifter. I thought something was wrong and it was in for service :driver:

Muzzy said:
I sat in a quad cab once at the dealer. I noticed it was missing a pedal and shifter. I thought something was wrong and it was in for service :driver:

YEAH THEN YOU BOUGHT A RC AND THE SOM BITCH WONT SHIFT INTO 3RD!!:D :D

ViperPoweredRam said:
man this is some great shit to read. i personally have a QC and love it, but every now and then i wish i would have gotten a RC so i could fly through the gears.

You can fly through the gears...at least until you get to third.:D

Well I got one, but its not the Yellow Fever Quad Cab that I was going to get, because the motor was blown, and the truck was abused. I picked up this past Sat. a Silver Quad Cab, fully loaded, with 5000 miles on it.
SRT1.jpg

SRT3.jpg

Very nice..............but:confused: ........You have got to get some stock wheels on that bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

outnumbered said:
Very nice..............but:confused: ........You have got to get some stock wheels on that bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tell me about it, the guy before me put Boyd Coddington Smoothie 2's on it 20x10 all around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back