Rarest of all SRT 10s?

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently saw a photo of a SILVER '06 RC. Not the "grey" color common to '06 10s, but a bright silver one.

It appears they made a small handful for the foreign mkt?

Anyone know if this is the RAREST of all 10s? Are there any known silver '06 RCs in the US or CanadaIf so, I want one... :chain:

-Big

All white CE's are the rarest. I think there are only 2

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but was the all-white SRT 10 not a result of a factory accident? Would this still make it uber-rare, or is it really just a neato conversation piece?

Were there actually 8 silvers made in the '06 RC?

I was not aware the Red RC was also made. Interesting.

I want a silver '06 BAAAAD.

The rarest are the pre Sept 2003 RAM SRT-10's that were not part of the 2004 production run that got a Build Number XXXX of 3057. The two white CE's would not be considered rare as they were caused by weather damage, there are 15 Bright Silver metallic 2006's and 15 Flame Red 2006's, but the gem in my book would be the Night runner that was born after the infamous 400 of 400 and came down the line last.......

But then again, who really cares, they will all pretty much bring the same price on the market

The rarest are the pre Sept 2003 RAM SRT-10's that were not part of the 2004 production run that got a Build Number XXXX of 3057. The two white CE's would not be considered rare as they were caused by weather damage, there are 15 Bright Silver metallic 2006's and 15 Flame Red 2006's, but the gem in my book would be the Night runner that was born after the infamous 400 of 400 and came down the line last.......

But then again, who really cares, they will all pretty much bring the same price on the market

How many XXXX's were built?

id say the viper club trucks would be some of the best for value and rare the blue with white stripes, 50 made

How many XXXX's were built?

Not the number you would be thinking

Oh and for what its worth, you find a Black Viper Truck with the "Build Date" March 4, 2003, then you have the rarest of rare, buy it, hide it and keep it forever

If I ever see a flame red 06' RC F/S it's mine!!:burnout:

There was one for sale on the SRT10Forum for forever a while back, think the guy finally just traded it in as no one was interested in a Flame Red 06.... I had a hard time keeping from laughing

There was one for sale on the SRT10Forum for forever a while back, think the guy finally just traded it in as no one was interested in a Flame Red 06.... I had a hard time keeping from laughing

I don't remember seeing it.:dontknow: I'm on that forum all the time and keep an eye on the classifieds.:(

Do you know who had it F/S? Shoot me a PM if you have any other information.;)

Not the number you would be thinking

Oh and for what its worth, you find a Black Viper Truck with the "Build Date" March 4, 2003, then you have the rarest of rare, buy it, hide it and keep it forever

Story time! What is so special about that one?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back