RC FOR SALE

HousTEN said:
I'm perfectly happy to sell it for ~20-21k euros (or whatever the exchange rate dictates) and let somebody else handle the rest.

i think it's a hell of a deal for somebody over here ... for 30.000 euros he can drive... but ofcourse not all people are looking for that kind of truck... :eek:

Don't forget alot of them regard us :hmmmm2: :hmmmm: :vollkommenauf: :canabis: :stupid: :ahhhhh: :argh: driving around such big engines... :eek:

belgiumbarry said:
i think it's a hell of a deal for somebody over here ... for 30.000 euros he can drive... but ofcourse not all people are looking for that kind of truck...

If you know of someone who's looking, send 'em my way.

i finally sold my truck,the gentleman i sold it to got a hell of a deal,i let him have it for 22,800.00

dcrow said:
i finally sold my truck,the gentleman i sold it to got a hell of a deal,i let him have it for 22,800.00

Are you kidding me:dontknow: $23K is dirt cheap. How many miles were on her? I guess when you gotta sell, you gotta sell.

i had 40000 miles on it.
i had to sell it because my wife said i could not have two toys
i also recently bought a mustang bullitt,i could not pass the deal up,
it is a one owner and the car was in perfect condition.
it will be going in the shop tomorrow to have bbk ceramic coated long tubes,bbk xpipe,magnaflow catback,
3:73's,vortech supercharger and murrillo motorsports will be dynoing the car and tuning it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back