Received X-metal Mids!

dcrow your right the jmb are mandrell bent and powdercoated. I'll post some pics hopefully this week of the mids when Justin gets them put on my truck. They will look sweet with my polished stainless mbrp exhaust.

I didnt realize the mids from Boomer where not mandrel. They are priced kinda high for non mandrel bent pipe arent they?

well boomer is well respected and he does make and sell good product,but on the other hand if i can get a pipe that is mandrel bent,powder coated and will bolt right up to the bassani headers and magnaflow exhaust and is in my price range[mid to high 300's]i will probably be leaning more towards justin's pipes.
i bought my slave and master cylinder thru justin and he did me right,so he has my business.
i am also waiting for my mids also from justin but he said it will take about 2 weeks which is well worth it.

Last edited:
Who all carries the mechanical sims. I did not get any with my X-Metal Mids.

THANKS!

rreinicherr said:
Who all carries the mechanical sims. I did not get any with my X-Metal Mids.

THANKS!

Thats weird they came with mine. I would call Boomer up.............or you can do the spark plug fouler trick. PM Stick, he knows how.

patrick

There is a post in one of the searches I did for sims that tells of how you can get this part at autozone. It is found in the "help" parts that they sell. I read back about 7 pages while doing my install.

Hey, has anyone else noticed a hissing sound when
you punch the gas in say 4th at 50mph? i checked
my clamps and where it bolts up to the stock
headers and there all tight as hell. :dontknow:

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back