Roy, We Want Pics!

Perfect Prof, it goes right along with your upcoming Cataract surgery :p :D ;)

congrats Prof, must be sweet do drive.... but a bit "boxy" to our "used" europe standards..... we see them here around from time to time , you can't ignore them passing by ;) :D :D

Roy did I help at all in you deciding to get one????

That is a beautiful car........... the color Ali wanted

Beautifull car man, and I think I read somewhere it does the 1/4 in low 12's too, wicked!:rock:

This thread isn't complete without an exhaust clip and a drive by at WOT:D:rock:

bigike said:
Roy did I help at all in you deciding to get one????

That is a beautiful car........... the color Ali wanted

Yes, Jay...I got a little frustrated when the dealers were not moving on price, and my best friend (who collects BMW's and is a dealer) could not find a good one at the Manheim auctions.) We were willing to fly anywhere in the country to bid on a good one, but the only way they were showing up was on the dealer to dealer web site, and there were only two in several weeks.

When you went to look at the CTS V I got interested again.

Found one that I wanted in Michigan and was thinking about having Billy pick it up for me when he comes over next weekend. Then I found what I wanted locally, and with the dealer to dealer asking prices in my hand I was able to cut a deal.

It only had 9 miles on it, so it will go through some break-in before I push it.

Wife punched it yesterday...from about 30...:( :eek: :burnout: :D

I believe the 12.3 et estimates...:)

Prof said:
It only had 9 miles on it, so it will go through some break-in before I push it.

Wife punched it yesterday...from about 30...:( :eek: :burnout: :D

I believe the 12.3 et estimates...:)

NONSENSE!! pushing it is part of the break in :D:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Low 12's, and it's a 4 door sedan, that's fkn mento lol. Killer car man, now we want vids!:D:rock:

HELL YEAH!!! Get's nice and side ways quick to, LOVED IT! The upshifts seemed slow, although i didn't have enough seat time to time the shifts. When you hit the revlimiiter on the 1-2 it scratches second pretty hard.

I wish we could've gotten a better interest rate.... O well, picked up a sweet/cheap supercharger instead.

Did you get it from Superior Cadillac? They came very highly recommended on the websites real nice guy also, Scott i think

HELL YEAH!!! Get's nice and side ways quick to, LOVED IT! The upshifts seemed slow, although i didn't have enough seat time to time the shifts. When you hit the revlimiiter on the 1-2 it scratches second pretty hard.

I wish we could've gotten a better interest rate.... O well, picked up a sweet/cheap supercharger instead.

Did you get it from Superior Cadillac? They came very highly recommended on the websites real nice guy also, Scott i think

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Awesome car...wonder if they will still honor the warranty after Monday.:(

Either way, wish I could own one. Cuz I would!!!:D:D:D
All of GM's cars are safe with their warranty's. ;)

Excellent choice Roy! So when do I get to work on it, should I bring some tools saturday :D

Looks like it could use a good detailing..............:p:D
Congrats:congrats: 'ol friend and Enjoy!!!:rock: (PS , I saw that picture of your "ranch hand" on the other thread.... C. is going to kill you for sure!!)

This summer it is just going to be transportation...I am interested in headers and a different exhaust system...maybe an under pulley, and a flash...the internals are not forged, and I have learned my lessons well.

While I have no confidence in Hennessey, I love the sound of the CTS V he worked on. (Thanks for the vids Tim!)

David, I want you to drive it and see what you think about the feel vis a vis your C6...and we will talk about possibilities!!! I may have to lower it just a touch...old school you know!

Roy,

That is one sweet ride my friend. I know you'll enjoy it. I'm sure there's a CTS/XRL forum with a plethora of information. There's an older CTS/V in town with heads/cam/headers/nitrous that one wicked machine. To hear and see at the same time is mind boggling. If you had your eyes closed, and heard it, you'd expect to see a built Corvette in front of you.

Good luck with it, and I'll know you'll mod it tastefully as you have with the 10. Congrats again! :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back