Sacramento May 9th

Ok, called another bunch of hotels in the Rancho Cordoba area, the best rate was the Marriott courtyard for $84.00 - Friday & Saturday and if anyone want to stay Sunday the rate goes to $129.00.

None of the ones I called have resturaunts or lounges, sports bars, etc.

One thing I did find is that quite a few of them are already booked up for that weekend, so we really need everyone planning on attending to speak up now so I can get a good count of rooms and reserve a block.

There are 18 names on the list so far, if everyone is agreeable with the Courtyard, I'll see about getting a block of 25 rooms.

i'm down for the marriott, friday and saturday i'll have to leave sunday at the crack of dawn to i can get me butt home

I'll call the Marriott tomorrow to gewt a block of 20 rooms and ask if needed we can increase that count.

Well, that much is done, on to whatever is next.

ccfeyh said:
I'll call the Marriott tomorrow to gewt a block of 20 rooms and ask if needed we can increase that count.

Sounds good.

We could set up some Grudge Matches :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ccfeyh said:

does it get cheaper? either way you rock bro:rock:

No cheaper, but it will block a specific amount of room for us. All the hotels in the area get booked up pretty fast for the dates based on the Raceway calendar.

So they will reserve an amount of rooms for us, give us a code and when you make your reservations you'll need to use that code to make sure you get a room.

So, now that we basically have that out of the way, for the guys coming up from southern Calif, we need some meeting places.

One I know of already is at the northern on ramp for the 58 freeweay in Mojave. Where we meeting in Bakersfield?

We have a delima, seems the Marriott (or any others) can guarrentee us 20 rooms, they are all almost all booked.

So, if you want to reserve a room, you'll have to call them probably today and make your reservations. They have enough rooms right now, but said they are going fast.

So, the number is: 916-638-3800, that's a direct number to the hotel.

We made our reservsation and it was $76.00 per night.

Little clue, ask for a Marriott Rewards card, , they will send you one, then present it upon check-in, you'll get the 76,00 rate, they also take AAA discounts.

Check-in time is 3:30 P.M.

We have this same problem at the Riverside in Laughlin for a PT Cruiser event in March, we always make our reservations for the next year when we are geting ready to leave from the current year's event.

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
We have a delima, seems the Marriott (or any others) can guarrentee us 20 rooms, they are all almost all booked.

So, if you want to reserve a room, you'll have to call them probably today and make your reservations. They have enough rooms right now, but said they are going fast.

So, the number is: 916-638-3800, that's a direct number to the hotel.

We made our reservsation and it was $76.00 per night.

Little clue, ask for a Marriott Rewards card, , they will send you one, then present it upon check-in, you'll get the 76,00 rate, they also take AAA discounts.

Check-in time is 3:30 P.M.

We have this same problem at the Riverside in Laughlin for a PT Cruiser event in March, we always make our reservations for the next year when we are geting ready to leave from the current year's event.

No biggie,
I'm sure there will be SOME place to stay.
Thanks for organizing this part.

Ron

Me too

ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10- Wyoming
Uniboy- California(maybe)
Smokey- California
FSTJACK-California

FSTJACK said:
ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming + 1
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno
Wyoramsrt-10- Wyoming
Uniboy- California(maybe)
Smokey- California
FSTJACK-California

Great Jack!
Glad to hear you are going to make it.

Ron,
Calgary