Sacramento May 9th

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
where are you at, and are you gettin your truck or gonna leave it with your old man?

I'll get it out here after the build. I'm at Fort Irwin... closest town is Barstow

LoveThisTruck said:
I'll get it out here after the build. I'm at Fort Irwin... closest town is Barstow
ok, i'll be taking 40 into barstow, then CA-58 to bakersfield guess we can meet up in barstow

rooming together

how does everyone planning to attend the G2G feel about maybe sharing a hotel room like they do at the PCB?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok got my game plan, leave thursday drive to flagstaff, AZ spend the night and leave friday get to the hotel in sacramento(i think red roof inn, it's on the dragstrip's web site) then leave out sunday morning drive to alburque(spelling?) then make it home on monday and go to work driving to el paso monday night:rock:
albuquerque about 2 hrs from me:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
looks like i'll be going into bakersfeild and then up hwy 99 to sacramento, where are you again

Will be coming from the north,either come in from I-80 from Reno direction or southbound on I-5.

505'sFastestViper. said:
farmington nm but i will go through abq so if any of you texas guys want to meet up there that would be cool:rock: :rock:
you driving all the way non stop? i'll be stopping in flagstaff plan so far is to leave here about 7pm wed. night should put me in albq. around 5am wed

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
you driving all the way non stop? i'll be stopping in flagstaff plan so far is to leave here about 7pm wed. night should put me in albq. around 5am wed
hmmm what time would you be taking off from abq

505'sFastestViper. said:
hmmm what time would you be taking off from abq
on the way to sacramento i'll just be rolling thru, gonna stop there on the way home for the night. stopping in flagstaff on the way out there. so i'll be leaving ablq. at about 5:01am:D

..man, too bad you guys couldn't have come yesterday to sac, weather was perfect and only 15-20 cars showed up...i got 16 runs in 3 hours and had plenty of time to rest if i felt like it (no lines whatsoever)...also ran a personal best in my na qc hemi of 13.10 @ 103...no doubt you all would have killer times here yesterday...

When you all figure out where you're going to meet on the way up, let me know. Seems Bakersfield is completely out of the way for you guys coming up from the LA area. I was thinking you guys would becoming up the 5.

But if you're taking 99 up through Bakersfield, that's a whole lot easier for me, only an hour away from here. Plus, if we are leaving in the early morning, there's a place in Tulare called Apple Annie's, awesome breakfast and a good place for a pit stop. Right off the freeway and be real hungry when you get there.

Anyone wanting to miss the grapevine traffic, coming up through Antelope Valley and taking the 58 to Bakersfield is a great ride through the mountains.

Anyone from the Northwest or Canada coming down I-5 thru Oregon? If so maybe a hook up and convoy possible? Check out the Marriott. It is not far from the track and they are going for $84 a night.

Mac10 said:
Anyone from the Northwest or Canada coming down I-5 thru Oregon? If so maybe a hook up and convoy possible? Check out the Marriott. It is not far from the track and they are going for $84 a night.

Not sure of the exact route we are taking yet (we are coming from Canada). When it is a closer to the date, we will have a better idea.

Ron

ccfeyh said:
When you all figure out where you're going to meet on the way up, let me know. Seems Bakersfield is completely out of the way for you guys coming up from the LA area. I was thinking you guys would becoming up the 5.

But if you're taking 99 up through Bakersfield, that's a whole lot easier for me, only an hour away from here. Plus, if we are leaving in the early morning, there's a place in Tulare called Apple Annie's, awesome breakfast and a good place for a pit stop. Right off the freeway and be real hungry when you get there.

Anyone wanting to miss the grapevine traffic, coming up through Antelope Valley and taking the 58 to Bakersfield is a great ride through the mountains.

I think a group of the LA guys will be comming through Bakersfield. I will be as well... comming from Barstow. It looks like ARRESTmeRed04 might be linking up with me around Barstow, so if we can all meet up in Bakersfield we should have a pretty nice convoy:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
I think a group of the LA guys will be comming through Bakersfield. I will be as well... comming from Barstow. It looks like ARRESTmeRed04 might be linking up with me around Barstow, so if we can all meet up in Bakersfield we should have a pretty nice convoy:rock:

Gotta love a convoy,and its just icing on the cake being SRT-10's:rock: :D

alright...i talked to my mgr and she said ok....so i have a green light from her but i hope my gm doesn't say anything or else it will be a NO NO .....

Canadian boys...u if u guys take the I-5 we should convoy down there :D

Mac10 said:

What part of the NW are u from?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back