Sacramento May 9th

LMSRT8 said:
alright...i talked to my mgr and she said ok....so i have a green light from her but i hope my gm doesn't say anything or else it will be a NO NO .....

Canadian boys...u if u guys take the I-5 we should convoy down there :D

Sweet:marchmellow: You bringing the 300 or the BEE?

Sacramento Raceway Park
Saturday, May 9th, 2009

ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – (maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno

LMSRT8 said:
What part of the NW are u from?

Close to Grants Pass, that is why I was wondering if anyone would be coming down the I-5 corridor. It is a straight shot to Sac town.

LMSRT8 said:
alright...i talked to my mgr and she said ok....so i have a green light from her but i hope my gm doesn't say anything or else it will be a NO NO .....

Canadian boys...u if u guys take the I-5 we should convoy down there :D

I'm not 100% sure which way were coming down,were out of Alberta,Calagary-Edmonton. When we come up with a game plan will post it,and a convoy is for sure kewl:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
I think a group of the LA guys will be comming through Bakersfield. I will be as well... comming from Barstow. It looks like ARRESTmeRed04 might be linking up with me around Barstow, so if we can all meet up in Bakersfield we should have a pretty nice convoy:rock:

Then we should meet in Mojave and convoy to Bakershield. You'll be coming west on the 58 and I can pick that up in Mojave, just north of Lancaster.

Guys, the company I work for has a shop in Sac and we get killer room rates. I can check to see if they will honor our rate for this group if you like.

tsmith3 said:
Guys, the company I work for has a shop in Sac and we get killer room rates. I can check to see if they will honor our rate for this group if you like.

Sure, let us know:rock:

ccfeyh said:
Then we should meet in Mojave and convoy to Bakershield. You'll be coming west on the 58 and I can pick that up in Mojave, just north of Lancaster.

That works bro:burnout:

Just a suggestion, but we make a lot of runs with the wife's PT Cruiser, we've had up to 45 PT's all together heading to an event.

We all use the Motorola two way radios (pretty cheap, under 75.00) and all get on the same channel so we can BS with each other on the trip. Also good if the group gets seperated in traffic.

Link:

http://www.google.com/products/cata..._catalog_result&resnum=1&ct=result#ps-sellers

tsmith3 said:

Sounds good to me...

dont think i will have a car worth drag racing by then.

maybe i can get a ride from someone???

BurntRubber said:
dont think i will have a car worth drag racing by then.

maybe i can get a ride from someone???

I think Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) will be comming through there... not sure how much room he'll have:dontknow: Maybe you could meet up with Dom

Yellow venom said:
That would be kewl:rock:

I will make some calls in the morning and turn in my vacation request. Momma wants to go as long as she can stop in Reno and hit the wheel of fortune machine.

Mac10 said:
Close to Grants Pass, that is why I was wondering if anyone would be coming down the I-5 corridor. It is a straight shot to Sac town.
Well im taking the I-5 and not sure if the Canadian boys are taking it too, but i can meet ya there and convoy all the way down to Sac...

Sacramento Raceway Park
Saturday, May 9th, 2009

ARRESTmeRED04 - Texas
Yellow venom - Canada
Rotten Ronnie - Canada
Trainman – California
SRTBrad – California
Black Pearl – California
Tsmith3 – Wyoming
LoveThisTruck – California
LMSRT8 – Washington
Ccfeyh – California
Scooby82882 – Sierra Vista, Arizona(maybe)
Noid - California
505'sFastestViper - New Mexico
Mac10 - Northwest
bgdawg - Reno

Fixed my location, I won't know til shortly before the event, but if everythings a go, I'll post my route then. As long as I don't have to worry about work, and I've got enough cash for gas I'm golden. Hell I'll sleep in the truck if need be.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back