saleen F-150??

shadow 203

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my buddies was telling me about the S331 saleen F-150 ,thats faster than a lighting and could give the 10 a run for its money. I did a little checking and it looked like an updated lighting with a bigger price tag to me. has any one ever raced one or drove one ?

shadow 203 said:
One of my buddies was telling me about the S331 saleen F-150 ,thats faster than a lighting and could give the 10 a run for its money. I did a little checking and it looked like an updated lighting with a bigger price tag to me. has any one ever raced one or drove one ?
Beat one out here they have the powr but then they add all that pretty shit and it adds another 1000lbs but they are quicker than a lightning. But the 10 is still top dog and that dude was pissed he paid 50k for it and now he's is looking for a 10. Also I have seen a steeda f150 he wouldn't race what are these?

I could be wrong, but I think a stock Lightning (if any stock ones are still around) will still beat that Saleen F150. The Lightning is so much lighter, that the Saleen needs way more power to beat it.

Bill.

shadow 203 said:
ya i was just looking at one for 51k it just dosent look like its all that. congrats on the 12.6
thanks and yeah the guy was double pissed when I told him how much I paid for my truck:p but I believe I converted a Ford owner to the Good side. the 12.6 is good but I know I will break 11's the track was so cold no one was able to hook. the only vehicle that did good was the grand cheeroke srt 9 his best was a 13.1 and he has never been to a track before so someone who can drive probabally at least 12.8-12.9 I was impressed but I did not know they where awd all the time that sucks.

shadow 203 said:
If we could just show them all the way of the ten it would be a better world
I agree but lets make the rest of the world own hemis that way we would have the tens and it would really piss off the tree huggers.

These trucks are pretty slow. See links below. The pricing is almost identical to what the SRT-10's were and you get a slower truck. Nice!!!

2008 Harley F-150
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/trucks/112_0808_2008_harley_davidson_f_150_supercrew/index.html
"...It thumps sub-seven-second 0-to-60 runs time after time and posting 15.0-flat, 91-mph quarter-mile runs...."

2007 Saleen S331
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/trucks/112_0708_2007_saleen_s331_sport_truck/index.html
"...Although we haven't run a full set of numbers, best estimates have the S331 SC capable of at least a 6.5-second 0-to-60 time and a 15.0-second quarter mile. Pricing for the S331 starts at $45,549, with fully loaded supercharged models featuring a $20,000 custom paint job running over $86,000...."

2008 Saleen S331
http://www.motortrend.com/auto_news/112_0709_2008_saleen_s331_sport_truck/index.html

They are way overpriced for a 15 second truck. I ran one in my old truck Silverado SS and killed him bad. He tried from a dig, 20 roll, 30 roll... nothing helped.

Faster then a lightning my ass.

5_0_BAIT said:
Has anyone raced a roush nitemare truck. An old fart (no offense LOL) near me has one and was talkin crap. He said it was a stage 2

There one in town, but he only likes to talk about how quick it is. I would like to try him though.

srt 10 #1

we are a full two seconds faster across the board,maybe even more Itook out a lightning,off the line and top end and it is faster than a saleen, but somebody laughing all the way to the bank:D

DevilDawg3097 said:
I agree but lets make the rest of the world own hemis that way we would have the tens and it would really piss off the tree huggers.

got both hehehe, pissing off tree huggers is my hobby! Hmmm low 12's hu looks like since I still have my truck I just may have to arrange a little meeting of trucks whohahahaha..........:D

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
got both hehehe, pissing off tree huggers is my hobby! Hmmm low 12's hu looks like since I still have my truck I just may have to arrange a little meeting of trucks whohahahaha..........:D
who me, sat or sun?

Anything with a blue oval on the grill does not stand a chance stock versus stock. Hands down we own the meanest, badest, and fastest truck ever built.

I would definetly go pick a fight, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back