saleen F-150??

LitemUp said:
Anything with a blue oval on the grill does not stand a chance stock versus stock. Hands down we own the meanest, badest, and fastest truck ever built.

I would definetly go pick a fight, but that's just me.

I'm with you hommy!

linemup said:
I'm with you hommy!

I think you meant homie:) . I looked it up in the official urban dictionary. :D :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hommy
hommy pronounced (ha-mee) NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH HOMIE (friend),it is short for "homocide". It can also be spelled "hommie"

example of hommy: "my niggaz wilin, catchin hommies, stabbin police" - Reed Dollaz

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
im thinking maybe sat hell my truck may even be out on thursday in schaumburg, I need a good ride in her these days.
Sat is cool you want to go to the grove (greatlakes dragway). I got 12 passes last week and they still had money runs during. Then the track cooled so they did the gamblers run at 1/8 mile then I left.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Sat is cool you want to go to the grove (greatlakes dragway). I got 12 passes last week and they still had money runs during. Then the track cooled so they did the gamblers run at 1/8 mile then I left.

Well my gf might not go for the strip but a coffee run is innocent and maybe even a little street time hehehe.;)

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Well my gf might not go for the strip but a coffee run is innocent and maybe even a little street time hehehe.;)
not a problem will give you a buzz in the a.m.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back