San Diego VTCOA Dyno Day & Meet-in-greet

I need to be put down as tentative. My aunt who has been very sick with cancer, passed last night. I'll keep you guys informed as the week goes on.

bucke77 said:
I need to be put down as tentative. My aunt who has been very sick with cancer, passed last night. I'll keep you guys informed as the week goes on.

Bucke77, my prayers to your aunt and your whole family. May she have a safe passage. We would understand if you couldn't make Dyno Day. I'm in LA area. Do you need help with anything at all.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
Bucke77, my prayers to your aunt and your whole family. May she have a safe passage. We would understand if you couldn't make Dyno Day. I'm in LA area. Do you need help with anything at all.

Brad

I am sorry to hear about your aunt it is hard to loose a loved 1 my heart goes out to you and your family. My thoughts are with you. Brad and I are here for you if you need anything.

Hey Robert ,

Very sorry to hear about your Aunt , Please except my condolence's and if there is any thing you need please feel free to call ... you have my Phone numbers .

With warmest regards J.T.

bucke77 said:

:eek: that SUCKS!!!! SORRY to hear that man :( , my regards to you and your Fam!!! well like mentioned above, if you cant make it, WE ALL UNDERSTAND!!!

Hey everyone, it's Tania. Wishing all of you who are going to Dino Day a great time. I am sending JT with some clear tail lights I would like to donate to whomever comes in with the lowest horse power. Have a great day!!

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey everyone, it's Tania. Wishing all of you who are going to Dino Day a great time. I am sending JT with some clear tail lights I would like to donate to whomever comes in with the lowest horse power. Have a great day!!

That is really nice of you. Thank you. I'm bone stock right now so it might be me.:dontknow:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey Robert ,

Very sorry to hear about your Aunt , Please except my condolence's and if there is any thing you need please feel free to call ... you have my Phone numbers .

With warmest regards J.T.
Thanks JT.. .its pretty rough right now. I have only had 2 aunts, the first one passed a couple of weeks before her 54th b-day (7 years ago) and now her younger sister passed a month before her 54th b-day (and on her oldest daughters 4th wedding anniversary). The worst part is she has 7 children the youngest being 13. We're all very very close. (Lives a block from me) My dad's best friend. Sorry for expressing all this guys, we knew this day would come, just not today. Cancer is just a terrible thing. I hope none of you have to watch anyone go through what she did.

bucke77 said:
Thanks JT.. .its pretty rough right now. I have only had 2 aunts, the first one passed a couple of weeks before her 54th b-day (7 years ago) and now her younger sister passed a month before her 54th b-day (and on her oldest daughters 4th wedding anniversary). The worst part is she has 7 children the youngest being 13. We're all very very close. (Lives a block from me) My dad's best friend. Sorry for expressing all this guys, we knew this day would come, just not today. Cancer is just a terrible thing. I hope none of you have to watch anyone go through what she did.
Thanks for sharing this. We all need a reminder of how short life is.
Seven children! How many are living at home? Is there anything we can do to help? Yes it is terrible to see a loved one suffer and be taken away early. No one is ever ready, even when we know it is inevitable. It is so hard for everyone left behind. If there is anything we can do, any support we can give, please let us know. We would like to hear about her. Tell us who she was for you and the rest of the family. J.T.

1. RedSrt007
2. Whitesnake
3. JRSVIPR
4. RRR
5. SRTPWR41
6. Voodoo ( who will need beer )
7. FSTJACK
8.Snake2144
9. 06_quad_srt10 (JT) + friend
10. J.R. 1st friend
11. J.R. 2nd friend
12. J.R. 3rd friend
13: mole'
14:04TurboSRT
15:ebluetortuga
16:dontgetgot
17:master_1011
18: fastmanfast04
19: Suzq044 & BF. [maybe, cause we're moving that day(or day b4) too]
20: DaTboiYeRiCo
21: murrtownsrt
22: Slow...Dodge...Sike!
23: badsnake5
24: JD_Z28
25: SrtBrad
26: SrtBradsBoss
27: Niz
28: Cobra Carlos
29: 04SRTMAN
30: SRT-4Beast
31: wooden
32: bucke77
33. AWDIsuzu
34. BlackKnight
35.SDCarGuy
36.Mol
37.JDGT500
38.Uniboy
39.FF2MOE
40.QuickSilver

bucke77 said:

sorry to hear that bucke!
hope you are ok brother!

Whitesnake said:
sorry to hear that bucke!
hope you are ok brother!
doin fine thanks. still working on the services for friday..its my cousin brad's mom (the one you met a couple of weeks ago)

bucke77 said:
doin fine thanks. still working on the services for friday..its my cousin brad's mom (the one you met a couple of weeks ago)

Dude give my love to him and his peep's!:D

Whitesnake said:
what do you mean?> :D

Furyous
You got a Hemi?

Member Number: 1414
I am new to the forum and just now ran across this. I am in Highland CA and always looking for something to do on weekends. Anyone able to hook me up with a link to the details on this event?

Back