San Diego VTCOA Dyno Day & Meet-in-greet

I think the shop, And the crew are great. We need something like this in our area. Thanks for all your work today. You guy's :rock: :rock: :rock:

J.R.

revdupkustomz said:
what a day! i must say it was really fun seeing you all there. so what do you guys think about the shop?
thanks alot for putting this on. Your shop is impressive. lots of nice toys in there.

revdupkustomz said:
what a day! i must say it was really fun seeing you all there. so what do you guys think about the shop?
Thanks for hosting the event, the shop is great, very impressed with it. Great group of guys over there, keep it up! :rock:

I was impressed with the turnout for your shop today. I agree with Bucke about all the toys in the shop.........very impressive. Thanks for hosting the event. I taped some great footage and still pics that you are welcome too for your shop.

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!

Whitesnake said:
the truck is going to stay locked!!!:D

Someone almost got it.:D

DynoDay1280b.jpg

SrtBrad said:
Someone almost got it.:D

DynoDay1280b.jpg
That thing is a good deterrent from someone that would want to steal the truck.:p :D

revdupkustomz said:

Dude your shop is kickass!

love the place!:D

UNIBOY said:
That thing is a good deterrent from someone that would want to steal the truck.:p :D

well when they open your truck up, all they see is toco bell stuff and Carl's Jr. wraps :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back