Screening the BOTS?!?

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are countless bots on here constantly. They outnumber the members and guests by far. I don't know what bots do but I'm sure it's nothing positive

Can these bots be filtered out? They sign up as members and create profiles -

Where are you seeing the numbers ? The seemed to have gone in hiding since the update haha
I click on forums and then atthe bottom under the section showing members online

EDIT!

the bots actually Show right under the members online

Bots 224

They are advancing

Maybe I'll take a month vaca and let the bots do their thing!

Maybe I'll take a month vaca and let the bots do their thing!
They will and they will keep on coming .. there’s no stopping the bastages

I see members sign up and they are not real, how does that happen? It does look more managed with the update though

What are they searching for?
Anything and everything. At least they don't post stupid shit lol.
I see members sign up and they are not real, how does that happen? It does look more managed with the update though
Bad actors with nothing better to do I suppose. Of all the things to cyber attack (even mildly), a car forum seems (to me) to be an eminent waste of time.

Anything and everything. At least they don't post stupid shit lol.

Bad actors with nothing better to do I suppose. Of all the things to cyber attack (even mildly), a car forum seems (to me) to be an eminent waste of time.
Hahahaha! No Post Ho Bots!

Not all bots are bad, in fact without them all the search engines would be blind

Welcome to our newest BOT MEMBER Jimcorbettours I'm sure many of us will book a tour right away - yeah right

Welcome to our newest BOT MEMBER Jimcorbettours I'm sure many of us will book a tour right away - yeah right
Saw that , ignored that and sure as hell never click on their BS scam , thieving port attempts at fishing ..I’ll say their spell checker is way worse than mine hahaha !

Saw that , ignored that and sure as hell never click on their BS scam , thieving port attempts at fishing ..I’ll say their spell checker is way worse than mine hahaha !
No i didn't click in the link!! Yikes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back