Selling truck...how much for my parts???

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided and I am going to try and sell the truck....If I sell it "private party" I will keep the truck the way it is, but if I trade the truck in I will be taking the Paxton and such off. How much should I ask for the paxton and the headers, etc?? Or is anyone interested?? I am looking for advise from people on here---because I trust everyones opinion. Thanks for your help in advance..

Bro, sorry yer selling 'er..........

I hope it works out for ya......... The Paxton (depending on how old/used) should fetch 3 grand anyway.....

D

bikertat said:
I have decided and I am going to try and sell the truck....If I sell it "private party" I will keep the truck the way it is, but if I trade the truck in I will be taking the Paxton and such off. How much should I ask for the paxton and the headers, etc?? Or is anyone interested?? I am looking for advise from people on here---because I trust everyones opinion. Thanks for your help in advance..

well, i think the ceramic coating on those headers drops the value to around $200 or so......i mean, it might chip off, then what?:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D

Silent D said:
Bro, sorry yer selling 'er..........

I hope it works out for ya......... The Paxton (depending on how old/used) should fetch 3 grand anyway.....

D

Well I have had the truck for two years next month, and I bought it with 700 miles on it. Right now the truck has only 3,380 miles on it.....I had Boomer do all the install---and that is when the truck had around 2,300....so the Paxton only has 1,000 or less miles on it.....

Interested in the paxton if you can get the full kit back together!!

Polished?

Dominick572 said:
Interested in the paxton if you can get the full kit back together!!

Polished?

Yes it is polished.....I can't promise how fast this will all go, but like I said, I am going to try and sell the truck the way it is first.....I asked the local Stealership and those a**holes told me only $25K :dontknow: for trade in.....so needless to say, they have two nice tire marks in their car lot now.....

bikertat said:
Yes it is polished.....I can't promise how fast this will all go, but like I said, I am going to try and sell the truck the way it is first.....I asked the local Stealership and those a**holes told me only $25K :dontknow: for trade in.....so needless to say, they have two nice tire marks in their car lot now.....

Guess you wont be going to that dealereship anymore.. If you did that, that is awesome.. Get pissed and burn out of the lot.. :burnout:

TREKER said:
Guess you wont be going to that dealereship anymore.. If you did that, that is awesome.. Get pissed and burn out of the lot.. :burnout:

They aren't very bright there....but I drove by the stealership later that day and they gave me the thumbs up....so I think they liked the "lil" show....they have a Charger SRT and they are very (very, very) proud of it....I think they are pretty impressed with my truck.....

bikertat said:

NICE,THERES YOUR 25K RIGHT THERE!!WHAT A BUNCH OF A-HOLES.
THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE!

If you decide to trade it in without the supercharger and headers then I suggest you do an auction. This way you will get a good price as I'm sure there are a lot of members that would want the SC and Headers.

I really think that you will be able to sell "as is" with so few miles. Post up an asking price for it, I think you will be surprised at the response! Hope so anyway. Hate to see you getting rid of it.

Roy

Prof said:
I really think that you will be able to sell "as is" with so few miles. Post up an asking price for it, I think you will be surprised at the response! Hope so anyway. Hate to see you getting rid of it.

Roy

I'm not really sure what to ask for it??:dontknow: I mean the truck is in 100% perfect condition....and I think it is one of the lowest mile trucks around.....I baby the hell out of it....I would like to put 'er on Ebay, but I need to come up with a $$ amount....

Only you know what you want or are willing to sell it for. I know what I would sell mine for right now, but I don't have any mods like you. Good luck and I hope you get a fair amount for it.

the mileage is too low! I like to put at least 15-20k miles on while it's still under warranty.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

If you need to trade it in ... I agree with SRTBrad... auction up as there will be several members that will want the paxton...

However, on a one way sell... I don't think 25K is a ridiculous offer on these trucks: here's why
A: pemberton was selling new ones for 32?34? that's soft
B: kbb on the truck is 29.9 <at BEST>
C: the market is really soft and they'd need to take the truck to auction <most likely>
D: your mods aren't worth anything to a dealer

Personally I'd throw it on ebay for 32,500 and see where it goes <shrug>

I traded in my 05 RC for 29,5 and I thought I did VERY well on that transaction....

good luck with whatever u decide :D

I agree....$32500 to 34,500...for an enthusiast would be a great deal both ways.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back