Selling truck...how much for my parts???

Eric said:
Bikertat - can you post pics of the truck like you did the bike (ext, int, engine bay, bed)? Did you get all the mechanical issues (leaks, overheating, etc.) worked out? You've got my mind a thinkin...... :D Thanks in advance!

Here are a few pics....I don't really have any pics of the int, but I can get you some when I get home. The truck has no issues. I thought about adding a pusher fan, but I figured if who ever bought it could install one if they wanted to. The interior, exterior, and bed are in excellent condition...only 3,404 miles on the truck. I have only had parts (in boxes) in the bed when I brought the truck home from Boomers.

burnout12.jpg

trucksmall1.jpg

trucksmall.jpg

motorcomplete.jpg

stop!

Stop posting pics of home! You're killing me over here in Japan. I am from down around Havana. Be home driving mine in June-July for 30 days, then back into it's hybernation state. Also keeping my mileage down, bought it two years ago with 2000 miles. Now sitting at 4400 miles. Sorry you have decided to sell the truck and that sweet bike.

Yep... still around.. just lurking around the corner. Been tied up in a 55 Chevy resto/modification. Taking all my time and money... :(

JapanAaron said:
Stop posting pics of home! You're killing me over here in Japan. I am from down around Havana. Be home driving mine in June-July for 30 days, then back into it's hybernation state. Also keeping my mileage down, bought it two years ago with 2000 miles. Now sitting at 4400 miles. Sorry you have decided to sell the truck and that sweet bike.

Sorry:eek: :D But you have to admit its nice seeing some pics of home....I just need something different...and thanks about the bike....I have had a couple people interested, but nothing for sure yet....

bikertat said:
Sorry:eek: :D But you have to admit its nice seeing some pics of home....I just need something different...and thanks about the bike....I have had a couple people interested, but nothing for sure yet....

Yes, it's really nice to see home... especially when you've been gone for almost 16 years. Although I'm retiring back there in Easton in less than 3 more years. I wish you all the best on selling your two babies. I know what it's like to have to sell something that you love, have to say it again... that is one sweet ass bike!

JapanAaron said:
Yes, it's really nice to see home... especially when you've been gone for almost 16 years. Although I'm retiring back there in Easton in less than 3 more years. I wish you all the best on selling your two babies. I know what it's like to have to sell something that you love, have to say it again... that is one sweet ass bike!

Thanks again....wow 16 years....well I hope the next three go by fast so you can get back home......It almost makes me sick thinking about selling both of them.....but sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do......:D

I think I am going to try and put the truck on Ebay...Just wanted to see if anyone maybe interested on here before I put it on there.....I was thinking around $38K since it has very low miles and all the mods most would want...Let me know what you all think...??...:dontknow:
And thanks:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back