Should I Sell?

Ok, I will give you guys that but, BLACK is the best and fastest looking.:rock: :rock: :)

I can attest to the fact that the worlds fastest, most powerful, and quickest truck* is in fact black.

*14 second trucks in the geographic confines of Wadsworth, IL.

Prof said:
Independence in many ways requires exercising personal will and discipline.

But the rewards are incredibly sweet.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Truthfully you will actually buy much better, when you are stroking a check for it. Cash is definately king, "Fu4k the Banks" :rock: :rock: :rock:

thewelshm

eddie102870 said:
.....i've made more mistakes buying vehicles when i was younger that if i had thought it through more instead of impulse bought i would be in a lot better shape than i am now.
i can say the same thing ten times over, but the one thing that stays constant is there has always been a story behind all of them...
prof's the wise owl here (seems to be to me anyways):adore: and i wouldn't argue with a bit of what he's been saying...makes perfect sense...
my agruement is that me and the wife don't mind paying a bit of "extra" to have a new car every 3-4 years (except for the 10...easy fellas!!!) so long as it doesn't become a true financial BURDEN...not so much an inconvenience...
the best benefit of the now...the rediculously LOW:thumpdown: prices of the falling market on these things...it may never be this low again...
either way you go, don't get lost in the REAL reason you wanted to get rid of her anyways...it seems to be easy to "forget" when you see something that catches your eye, why you thought about getting rid of it in the first place...or is that just me???:dontknow:

includemeout said:
Did it to me also, but ,Trainman has not caught on yet hehe

Trainman is not very good on the computer....but ...he can shift like a MOFO:rock:

Made an offer.

Made an offer on marcT's truck today. If the consignment bites on $20k and i get 17,5 trade in, ill have a Roe Srt-10 for $300 a month.

JeffBoyette said:
Made an offer on marcT's truck today. If the consignment bites on $20k and i get 17,5 trade in, ill have a Roe Srt-10 for $300 a month.

Marc's truck is awesome..............I think you are making the correct decision here by selling yours and starting over.

Sorry you gotta sell Marc............I hope things turn around for you and your family soon.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Marc's truck is awesome..............I think you are making the correct decision here by selling yours and starting over.

Sorry you gotta sell Marc............I hope things turn around for you and your family soon.

patrick

Thanks Patrick,

I still have my Surfboards!!:D :D

Prof said:
I can attest to the fact that the worlds fastest, most powerful, and quickest truck* is in fact black.*14 second trucks in the geographic confines of Wadsworth, IL.

Come on over to lakemoor Roy and see what a fast color is hehehehe:marchmellow: :D

did i mention, there's always a circumstance that overrides what seems wrong...this particular case, everyone wins...and you know this one's done right!..i too am sorry for you marc, and hope it turns around quickly for you guys...and jeff, if the deal goes through...it's a killer truck for the money...WIN, WIN...that's what this place is for

SELL IT buy one already done,, Im sure Ryan will sell the TANK if you ask nicely.. well maybe not but never hirt to ask

Sell it before it becomes a money pit or a piece of yard art on blocks.

Does anyone have MarcT's phone numbers. He pm'd me a negoation on the price of his truck and i cant get up with him to tell him I WANT THAT SUMBITCH!

I thought he was out of the country for awhile...I could be wrong.

i need a email to contact u jeff bopyette

I got my truck with 60k miles on it and it has 80k on it now.
$300 Its been smoked in and has a few burn marks.
$100 The center console leather is starting to crack where my elbow sits on it.
$2000 There is a shoebox size scratch on the right rear quarter pannel. Along with others.
$1100 The tires are getting bald
$600 Rotors gouged and brakes worn
$80 Power steering hose leaking small
$1200 Clutch is gone needs the viper kit
$2000 Trans needs rebuilding
$250 Custom exhaust needs refinishing (somewhat peiced together)
$400 Stock shifter worn out
$3500 Needs engine rebuild before Roe 80k miles.

Roughly $8,030 to get it feeling like new. $11,530 dollars total to get ready for roe.

I owe $15,030. I thought about patching the few major problems good enough to sell and get what i owe for it, and start over with a lower mileage rig. Im not to proud of my ride. Dont get me wrong. Its the best truck out there to me, but i look down on it compared to the other Srt-10's.
i need email to contact u

jeff boyette i need email to contact u im trying purchase something u have

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back