Sick of Christmas

• :dontknow: That's okay sealalot, you ought to be used to it by now. I am... I mean Halloween around here seemed to have started since August.

• And Bone? I often wonder why you chose that screen name... Then you come forth with a picture like that...... and I look down and figure out why... Thank you sir.

TheSickness said:
Did maui just say soliloquy :confused: WTF Lmao that island bud must be kickin :rock: well just to be different I F@ckin love Christmas :p Just because all you other pricks hate it......I am going to Love it :p Hell I am going F@ckin Griswald I am so nutty in Love with it now :p Grinch Bastages :D I am waiting for Stinkers Christmas poem this year.............:rock: Come on Stink what's the F@uckin hold up buddy :dontknow: :D I can't believe I posted something w/o one F@ckin curse word in the Mother [email protected] holiday spirt thang ain't to F@ckin bad really.....Merry ****** Christmas :D

P.S. I did such a good job catching my own F-Bombs :nurse:

**A good job but not a great job, I found one. But just because it's Xmas I fixed it instead of deleting the whole post LOL..............OC
LOLOLOL Bwahahhahaa that was great Bobby :rock:

Venom Power said:
  • And Bone? I often wonder why you chose that screen name... Then you come forth with a picture like that...... and I look down and figure out why... Thank you sir.
Rock On!

Attachments

• 101814.jpg
    101814.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 22
TheSickness said:
Did maui just say soliloquy :confused: WTF Lmao that island bud must be kickin :rock: well just to be different I F@ckin love Christmas :p Just because all you other pricks hate it......I am going to Love it :p Hell I am going F@ckin Griswald I am so nutty in Love with it now :p Grinch Bastages :D I am waiting for Stinkers Christmas poem this year.............:rock: Come on Stink what's the F@uckin hold up buddy :dontknow: :D I can't believe I posted something w/o one F@ckin curse word in the Mother [email protected] holiday spirt thang ain't to F@ckin bad really.....Merry ****** Christmas :D

P.S. I did such a good job catching my own F-Bombs :nurse:

**A good job but not a great job, I found one. But just because it's Xmas I fixed it instead of deleting the whole post LOL..............OC

Derrrrrr, you coulda just moved the thread to offensive and saved your fingers Bob :dontknow: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :elefant: :rock:

Venom Power [B said:
And Bone? I often wonder why you chose that screen name... Then you come forth with a picture like that...... and I look down and figure out why... Thank you sir.[/B]
[/LIST]
I think he chose BONE cuz it rhymed with POWN :dontknow: :D :D :p :p :p ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back