SLICKS???

TXVIPERPWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a suggestion for rim size and slicks on these trucks that will fit the rear brakes w/o rubbing?

welcome to the site! someone will hook you up with answer quick! Let's see some pics of your truck!

Eagle 058's and mh's 390 dr's is the only combo that hooks good, fits over the brakes and is tall enough you dont have to hit 5th.

Where in Texas are you?

I live in Houston. No any other SRT-10 owners in this area??

Like to have a GTG in this neck of the woods.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
I live in Houston. No any other SRT-10 owners in this area??

Like to have a GTG in this neck of the woods.
Probly about 10 of us...

We are having a track day on the 9th but it's a hour and a half from houston. Look at the bottom of the forums page for the GTG forum. I am sure some of the other will see this soon enough...

I'm up at Fort Hood. There are quite a few of us in the area. Come to the g2g on the 9th if you can. PS... welcome

To Ennis is 3 hours from Tomball and I live on the north side of Houston. If you are coming from League City, you can add another 45 minutes to an hour on top of your drive time.

I'll probably have to pass on this trip. I would like to get some of us together from the Southeast part of Texas to meet up at Lonestar Motorsports Park an hour west of Houston in Sealy.

http://www.lonestarmotorsportspark.com/lonestarmotorsportspark/index.php

Viper performance tuner Hennessey Motorsports moved their production facility to this track several months ago.

It would be nice to try and get SRT-10s from Houston, San Antone, Austin, Corpus, Beaumont to come out one day.

another H-town owner.....just got the old motor out guys...new one will be in the truck in a few days....bigred...ill let you know in a couple days about the old block

faslane505 said:
another H-town owner.....just got the old motor out guys...new one will be in the truck in a few days....bigred...ill let you know in a couple days about the old block
Cool, if I get that block I'll be set. Hope it's good!!!

I would love to come, but Ennis is about 3 hours from Houston (northside). Coming from League City would probably add another 45 minutes to an hour on top of that. Would love to but probably won't make it up this weekend for it.

I would like to get something together for all SRT-10 owners in Southeast Texas out at Lonestar Motor Speedway in Sealy (hour west of Houston). We could try and get everyone from San Antonio, Austin, Houston, etc. to meet up. Hennessey Motorsports moved their production facilities to this track as well.

Haven't been to this track in a while. Used to be 1/8th mile, but it has been updated to a 1/4 mile track. So I'm not sure how nice it is out there, but I thought it would be more convenient for people in other cities to make it to.

Baytown has a real nice track for sure if Sealy sucks.

If anyone would be interested, we ought to set a date up to get together.

How do I get my pictures on this website? Is there any type of photo gallery to post pictures on?

Are there any VTCOA stickers or T-shirts we can get as well? That would be cool to have on the back window and to wear at the track.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
I would love to come, but Ennis is about 3 hours from Houston (northside). Coming from League City would probably add another 45 minutes to an hour on top of that. Would love to but probably won't make it up this weekend for it.

I would like to get something together for all SRT-10 owners in Southeast Texas out at Lonestar Motor Speedway in Sealy (hour west of Houston). We could try and get everyone from San Antonio, Austin, Houston, etc. to meet up. Hennessey Motorsports moved their production facilities to this track as well.

Haven't been to this track in a while. Used to be 1/8th mile, but it has been updated to a 1/4 mile track. So I'm not sure how nice it is out there, but I thought it would be more convenient for people in other cities to make it to.

How do I get my pictures on this website? Is there any type of photo gallery to post pictures on?

Are there any VTCOA stickers or T-shirts we can get as well? That would be cool to have on the back window and to wear at the track.
ur new here,so before people yell at u,just dont ever mention hennessey,everyone hates that guy here

TXVIPERPWRD said:

myself, (zacBIGRED), we live in league city as well. also many others are within a stones throw distance. where abouts in league city are you?

I actually live in Tomball, but I noticed BIGRED said it was only about an hour and half to Ennis. It's a 3 hour drive for me to Ennis from 249 and Beltway 8.

Sorry about the Hennessey mention!!! :mad:

We all need to meet down at Baytown. I was down there last Friday when I ran the 13.2. Weather has been perfect for racing.

Thinking about going again tomorrow night, but I haven't decided for sure.

Blaine, what mods have you done? Mine is still pretty much bone stock (except I installed a B&M shifter). I want to hear one w/ a Magnaflow Cat-back, that's next on my list.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back