Pics of my new M&H 390 DR's

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found a camera when the tires were on! Kinda crappy pics cause I'm at work waiting for 4pm when I can haull a$$ up to the track! Suppo'd ta be in the 50's:rock: Got a full bottle and heater that works! Looking for 11's:burnout:

Its amazing how well these tires feel on the freeway at speed! Oh yeah they hook purty damn good too!

Thanks John!

Attachments

• t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 600
  • t 2.JPG
    t 2.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 530
  • tire1.JPG
    tire1.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 669
Best of luck tonight. I'm trying to refrain from getting tires and wheels til next year when I'll actually be using them. Please also include tire pressures, etc you'll be running at.

Remember Bucke these are just for use at the track so we found the cheapest around that would work.

They are eagle alloys 058 series 17or16x10 rims, 4.5 inch back spacing and -24 mm offset and about25 lbs apiece.

They do set out of the fender about 1-11/2inches or so, but they are just track use.
They run around $115-$130 apiece if ya look hard enough, NBT paid $119 I think and he may still have the site, just pm him.

my cost on them are $85 a piece. just want for the track. checking to see which ones you used. thanks alot

damn bro killer price!:rock: Yeah thats them, and you have to grind the calipers for the 16's to fit, oh and the bolt pattern is 5 on 5.5, probably knew that, jsut had to make myself feel special!LOLOLOL:D

Nowwhat said:
I wish I had a truck to race......go have fun for both of us you bastage.....:rock:
I hope you're still going to join us on the 2nd. i don't know if I can talk as much shit as you do! wouldn't be the same without you there. hope you can make it!!!

Well I'm back safe and sound and motor is still in one piece!

I didn't set any personal bests tonight....except for 1/8th mile MPH which was 92 somethin. Only got 3 runs in cause it was so busy. Ran a 12.7, 12.3 and 12.2. 60 foots were only 2.0-1.9 range....I dunno whats goin on there.....I'm launching at 5,200 rpm and the truck is hooking but bogging and rpm is dropping below 3,000 so I have to wait for it to climb back up before I can stab it activiating the nos. I think I gotta work on getting into the gas sooner right as the clutch is grabbing to get rid of some of that bog. Bottle Heater was workin and it seemed to hit quite a lot harder at 1,050 psi. I also think I'm going to run next time w/ the toneau cover off and see what that does. Any other suggestions?

what did this wheel & tire combination weigh?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back