SMOKED A KATANA 750!!!

Begood said:
The Katana never made the kind of power the GSXRs made, that plus they are over 10 years old which also means they are no where near a new crotch rocket. Also the Katanas were not geared for hi speed. That said, I still think the guy riding it didn't know how to get the most out of what he had, so I say good job.

Bill.

Hhahahahah! True... The "Kana-Tuna". :rock: :D The SLOWEST sport-bike ever made. :congrats:

Black1 said:
Hhahahahah! True... The "Kana-Tuna". :rock: :D The SLOWEST sport-bike ever made. :congrats:

I must admit that the Kana-tuna is a donkey.... The debate is over more than the comparison between this bike and others in it's class..... It's over much more....

1) What does or doesn't constitute a kill.

2) While I'm at it, there are no production turbo 350s

3) What does or doesn't consitute a kill.

4) These young guys are engaging in dangerous and illegal practices.

5) What does actually constitute a kill.....

Apparently a kill is a kill anytime you pass another vehicle..... No matter what the circumstances or conditions.

Is it a kill when you have passed someone because you simply have more top end than they do......? Because that's the only race in which a 5500 lb truck (including the driver's ass) will outrun (even a POS) Kana-Tuna with PeeWee fkn Herman on top.

Power to weight is everything in drag racing..... We aren't talking about running top end and all-out at the Bonneville Salt flats..... Who does that ?

Besides, if you are running 150 mph on the hwy in an SRT-10 you should be in jail for the speed, the racing, the exhibition, public endangerment, reckless driving and a whole bunch'a other shit that I ain't even thunk up yet.....

Now assume the fkn position, asswipe.............:mad:

Officer D

what is the point of calling him or anyone else names as you are doing ,,,

Let that pain go dude its eating you up .....peace out

I will say that i ran a 350z turbo out at LCRA and beat him by about a car and a half. I ate his lunch off the line, but I guarantee that his MPH was higher than mine at the big end.

Django said:
I must admit that the Kana-tuna is a donkey.... The debate is over more than the comparison between this bike and others in it's class..... It's over much more....

Actually.... The REAL question is, why is this forum still permitting STREET RACING threads? :confused: :dontknow: It's ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and puts both the author (whether he/she is ignorant enough to post it or not) AND the forum in grave legal danger.

Ironhead said:
what is the point of calling him or anyone else names as you are doing ,,,

Let that pain go dude its eating you up .....peace out

The only thing on that post that can be remotely reffered to as "name calling" is the word "asswipe" and it was not directed at anyone, it was merely a theatrical/ rhetorical garnish......

D

Black1 said:
Actually.... The REAL question is, why is this forum still permitting STREET RACING threads? :confused: :dontknow: It's ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, and puts both the author (whether he/she is ignorant enough to post it or not) AND the forum in grave legal danger.

How does it put them in legal danger? Hey, I street raced yesterday..call the cops, prove that I street raced yesterday.

wheredwhogo? said:
I will say that i ran a 350z turbo out at LCRA and beat him by about a car and a half. I ate his lunch off the line, but I guarantee that his MPH was higher than mine at the big end.

So, how'd you know it was a turbo...?

Nissan never made a 350 turboZ... Jim Wolf does make a TT kit for the 350, but I'm sure they are rare... 'specially overseas...:dontknow:

D

Django said:
So, how'd you know it was a turbo...?

Nissan never made a 350 turboZ... Jim Wolf does make a TT kit for the 350, but I'm sure they are rare...'specially overseas...:dontknow:

D

Because I talked to the guy after we ran. He came up to me and we went back to his car. I remember hearing his waste gates and I thought something on my truck broke because I had never ran against a turbo car before. It freaked me out.

Django said:
The only thing on that post that can be remotely reffered to as "name calling" is the word "asswipe" and it was not directed at anyone, it was merely a theatrical/ rhetorical garnish......

D

You have manipulated the conversation like a Romulan ,,lol just kidding ,and im 48 and i do street race SO ,,but not as much as when i was younger ,,,man i just had a flash back of my first ride and main squeeze ,,,olds delta 88 with a rocket 350 ,and Liz Merser,, i still remember the strain of her frame !!:D :D :D :D

wheredwhogo? said:
Because I talked to the guy after we ran. He came up to me and we went back to his car. I remember hearing his waste gates and I thought something on my truck broke because I had never ran against a turbo car before. It freaked me out.

Gotcha..........

There really damn few turbo 350s out there....

D

Ironhead said:
You have manipulated the conversation like a Romulan ,,lol just kidding ,and im 48 and i do street race SO ,,but not as much as when i was younger ,,,man i just had a flash back of my first ride and main squeeze ,,,olds delta 88 with a rocket 350 ,and Liz Merser,, i still remember the strain of her frame !!:D :D :D :D

48? Cool..... yer just 8 yrs older than my son, bro..............

Thanks for the Romulan assertion... I'm flattered....

But I really had no intention of directly calling anyone an asshole.......

Those epithets should be deleted......;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back