SoCal Drags - Fontana April 7th

RedRamRules said:
Hate to say it, but I will not be able to attend. I hope to attend future races though. Have fun guys!
WTF:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

RedRamRules said:
Anyone planning to race that weekend, or watch the other cars drive? Seems like the SoCal peeps haven't been at the track in a while. Lets see what kind of turnout we can get. :dontknow::D
Juan, Are you alright man?

J.R.

If you want we could meet up at the coffee bean on sunset block west of fairfax around 5:45 am

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
If you want we could meet up at the coffee bean on sunset block west of fairfax around 5:45 am

Ok Cool We will be there
You know where everyone is going to meet when we get there?

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Sure do:burnout: :burnout:

Cool I got confused when I looked at the map on how to get there and it was alll over the place. I have been to Fontucky alot but not sure where the track is.

bucke77 said:
I WILL PROBABLY MEET YOU GUYS THERE... I TAKE THE 210...
Hey Robert ,

The mids done? also when can I come get the beast from you:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.

bucke77 said:
DONE...DETAIL BEING DONE NOW!!!
Thanks so much for every thing :rock: :rock: Best experience I have had when it comes to having work done on my trucks .... you just have to do one more favor for me ..... take it for spin and tell us all how she runs :D :D :D

Cheers J.T.

WELL I ALREADY DID THAT....RUNS GOOD!!! SOUNDS GOOD TOO... NOT AS LOUD HAS MY TRUCK AND NO POPPING LIKE MINE EITHER... TRANS LEAK IS ALSO FIXED

bucke77 said:
WELL I ALREADY DID THAT....RUNS GOOD!!! SOUNDS GOOD TOO... NOT AS LOUD HAS MY TRUCK AND NO POPPING LIKE MINE EITHER... TRANS LEAK IS ALSO FIXED
Damn .... you :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cheers J.T.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back