SoCal Drags - Fontana April 7th

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Did you have your guys throw my cats in the bed ?

Cant wait tell you start on my truck:D :D :D
YEAH WHAT TIME CAN I HAVE THIS TILL TOMORROW... MY TRANS TECH WANTS TO TUNE YOUR TRANS---WILL SHIFT MUCH BETTER AND LAUNCH HARDER UNDER WOT... HE NEEDS TILL ABOUT NOON TOMORROW...HE SAYS HE WILL NOT CHARGE ANYTHING SINCE YOU'RE A BUDDY OF MINE...

I need to get my tranny issues fixed before I get the nitrous system completed.

I've been busy editing video. Who is going on Saturday. I know 06QuadSRT10, Buckee77, SrtBradsBoss, Nowwhat and maybe jrgnd. So far we have 4 and a possibly a 5th. I would love to get a bigger turnout if possible.

Brad

Oh Crap........

I was going to go and PMed Bucke77 of that fact.

Well my wife just reminded me that I promised to go to a luncheon with her on Saturday at 11:30.

I told her, honey that was 3 months ago and I really don't want to go to the luncheon with a bunch of ladies. She said I'm going to the luncheon, period. "You Promised"

Guess where I'll be Saturday ?

FSTJACK said:
I was going to go and PMed Bucke77 of that fact.

Well my wife just reminded me that I promised to go to a luncheon with her on Saturday at 11:30.

I told her, honey that was 3 months ago and I really don't want to go to the luncheon with a bunch of ladies. She said I'm going to the luncheon, period. "You Promised"

Guess where I'll be Saturday ?

Running the track on video. Do I have it right?

Well folks...I will spend Saturday in a huge haze gray box that floats, working. I will be there in spirit.:(

Back