SoCal Fires

Here is the back side of Arrowhead. From our back yard.The rocky peaks in front are the Pinacles,

San Berdoo is to the right(south), bad fire:( :( :( :(

Last edited:
Whoaaaa....:eek: .....hope all works out for you guys....I guess rain would be a good start.....if we dont start getting some here we may be joining you with the wild fires..

Great piks, Mike........

Glad yer OK......

California's sure taking a beating this year......

Anyone was join me in producing a string of desalination plants all along the west coast.....?

Screw this drought shit.................

D

Django said:
Yup..... seems like we're fkn surrounded.......

Be safe u2..........

D

Here are some night shots of Arrowhead (from the back side) About 20 miles or so away

Nowwhat said:
Malibu.....

Winds are dying down to 10mph....the winds are actually causing helpful backfires right now....dozers are cutting breaks....bombers are dropping fire repellant....no crews on the ground....they just let it burn up to the houses then hit it....

The sherriffs are driving up my street on loud speakers....evacs are still voluntary.....
Mike updates please :D

Our thought and prayers are whit you guys in San Diego...Praying for the best ...Take care and be safe....Remember material things can always be replaced.....

Bless you all and especially the Fire fighters....

Stefan...:coffee:

TheSickness said:
If there is anything at all I can do for anyone gimme a buzz :(

You know what, Sicky.... You never cease to amaze me. :eek: Whenever I really think you've "gone off the deep end"..... You show your TRUE side again. :eek: :) :rock: You should really stick to it, and show it all the time. :) ....... Much love, Bro. :eek:

(This thread should not, and WILL NOT be "stomped"... Please excuse my off-topic post.)

Black1 said:
You know what, Sicky.... You never cease to amaze me. :eek: Whenever I really think you've "gone off the deep end"..... You show your TRUE side again. :eek: :) :rock: You should really stick to it, and show it all the time. :) ....... Much love, Bro. :eek:

(This thread should not, and WILL NOT be "stomped"... Please excuse my off-topic post.)

Werd.............:dontknow:

D

That's cool to see the one Water Bomber from Quebec, good to see that everyone is helping out!! I wonder if they pulled any bombers from Alberta, i know they have done it in the past lots.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back