SoCal Fires

watching the fire on the ridge as i type

I feel terrible for you folks..please be safe..EVERYONE...:(

Guys I have the next 2 days off...So if anyone needs help clearing brush or moving I am availiable.....I eat alot but I work hard :eek:

God Bless All of You! I am sitting here feeling helpless wishing I could do something....I pray for all of you and your families and friends.

Be Safe you guys.....BTW, Washington doesn't sound so bad now does it?:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
BTW, Washington doesn't sound so bad now does it?:)

Hell no it dont sound bad, give a arm and a leg for some of there rain right now. just watched the repeater fima was using blow. been watching the fire all night hoping the sun comes up soon so they can get the aircraft in the air, fire is only about 2 miles south from me now heading west. cant sleep at all :(

Voodoo said:
Hell no it dont sound bad, give a arm and a leg for some of there rain right now. just watched the repeater fima was using blow. been watching the fire all night hoping the sun comes up soon so they can get the aircraft in the air, fire is only about 2 miles south from me now heading west. cant sleep at all :(

Be Safe Brother!:(

thanks, i am not packing shit. if i have to go i am gone! just grab my backup HD, keys and i am gone. good thing anything i have of value is not here :eek:

How is everyone else? Can we get a status? I tried to instant message Patrick last night, I got no response. He was logged on though, just away from the computer.

Be safe guys. :)

I hate to see anyone suffer any damage, but it is good to hear everyone is alright.
Please keep us updated, and stay safe.

Bill.

I know there is really nothing I can do but wish you all well. I hope no one tries staying when they should get out. Losing your house and your belongings is hard enough, but we don't want anyone getting hurt.
Please stay safe, and keep us posted.

Bill.

this is what i am looking at on my porch
Oct23_0009.jpg

Oct23_0008.jpg

Oct23_0007.jpg

Oct23_0006.jpg

Oct23_0005.jpg

Oct23_0004.jpg

Incredible!! What is that, about 10 miles to the fire line in the last pic?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back