SOCAL GTG FINALLY SCHEDULED!!!!! IN MARCH

viperpwred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally took the initiative to schedule a socal gtg. Spoke with DC Performance and they will host a dyno day & drive for dodge only (I'm guessing jeep and Chrysler too) at their shop. I hhink the date will end up being Saturday march 20. All 10s, hemis, vipers... Welcomed so long as it's mopar. Let's have a nice turnout this time shall we?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!

SrtBrad said:
I have a feeling Quick is in. I might be in as well.
:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock:... :elefant:...:elefant: ...:elefant:

:itsme: ... :itsme:
...:aetsch:

QuickSilver said:
:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock: ...:rock:... :elefant:...:elefant: ...:elefant:

:itsme: ... :itsme:
...:aetsch:

.....so is that a yes??

dont be mad when i beat you guys on the rollers :p
IM in

Well there ya go...Ill be In Cali for this :rock: :rock:

So this is teh address right?

DC Performance, Inc
3370 South Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034

LMSVPR said:
Well there ya go...Ill be In Cali for this :rock: :rock:

So this is teh address right?

DC Performance, Inc
3370 South Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034

yep that's the right address.. Shootin for that weekend cuz I remembered u sayin ull b in town and wanted to have a gtg so figured that way u cd b involved as well

viperpwred said:
yep that's the right address.. Shootin for that weekend cuz I remembered u sayin ull b in town and wanted to have a gtg so figured that way u cd b involved as well

Thank you!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

viperpwred said:
with that I mind .... U BETTER SHOW!!!:mad: :) Haha jk bt it be nice to get more than 2/3 trucks showin up

lol ill be there....im staying at the doubletree in Irvine...sayng hi to my LX friends at the show then to the GTG :rock: :rock: so what time r we shooting?

Dunno yet just go off the phone with Dan he sId the 20th is a go bt we nd to try and get at leSt 15 ppl to go.. I'm posting on vca n srt forums too and so far we have 7/8 confirmed he's gonna call me tomorrow with mre info bt it's gn b a bbq dyno day looks like

I still haven't registered mine, so I don't think I'll chance it. Give me about two more months. Waiting on my plate to come in.

SD2005Dustin said:
I still haven't registered mine, so I don't think I'll chance it. Give me about two more months. Waiting on my plate to come in.

no temp registration?

SD2005Dustin said:

tow it :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back