SOCAL GTG FINALLY SCHEDULED!!!!! IN MARCH

yea y not......how mad would you be to get beaten by the towtruck:rock: :rock: :rock:

Smokey said:
yea y not......how mad would you be to get beaten by the towtruck:rock: :rock: :rock:

....nice :D :D :D i think ill most likely bring up the rear with my whole 1hp gain from my drop in filter...unless i can get my hands on a damn SCT :mad: :mad: hope i get it so i can do a b4 dyno and then put the program on then do another one

Smokey said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant:

JRSVIPR said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant:

bring it on:D :D :D :D

i got 400hp worth of stickers and radio equipiment :p :p :p

so far we have
1. Viperpwred
2. Smokey
3. SrtBrad
4. Quicksilver
5. LMSVPR

anyone else. Add yourself to this list

so... got a call from DC performance this morning and dyno day has been rescheduled to April 3rd for all those who still wish to do something on the 20th im down to have a lil gtg

i cant make it on the 3rd....gunna be breaking in a prerunner in superstion

viperpwred said:
so... got a call from DC performance this morning and dyno day has been rescheduled to April 3rd for all those who still wish to do something on the 20th im down to have a lil gtg

well...ill be there...how about a meet at a food joint or something like that?:dontknow:

Anybody....:dontknow:
1. Viperpwred
2. Smokey
3. SrtBrad
4. Quicksilver
So DC is doing this GTG next month....but lets meet up that day...i was already planning on going to this, or i just might go to six flags :aetsch: :elefant:

LMSVPR said:
Anybody....:dontknow:
1. Viperpwred
2. Smokey
3. SrtBrad
4. Quicksilver
So DC is doing this GTG next month....but lets meet up that day...i was already planning on going to this, or i just might go to six flags :aetsch: :elefant:

I'm still down to do a drive around. Beach BBQ? It's supposed to b high 70s n sunny

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back