SoCal Shootout at California Speedway. May 26 & 27

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also register the day of the event.

Announcing the Inaugural So-Cal Shootout

May 26&27, 2007 on Auto Club Dragway at California Speedway

New generation HEMI and SRT Racing, Car Show, Manufacturers Midway and Swap Meet!

Pit and tech available on Friday, racing Saturday and Sunday – BE THERE!

See our website at www.moparshootout.com

Register NOW! Pre-registration closes April 28, 2007.

All registrations available at gate.

ss/stock eliminator class,,,,,looks like even me and my Fix Or Repair Daily can race:rock: i will see ya'll dere

Whitesnake said:
then go to the mall!!!!:D

Bite me, but you are invited to go to the mall with us. Ya know all us women do need to stick together. BTW have you checked out the video? If not check thread new video.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Lookin forward on meeting her. :D Us women need to stick together.
Oh SHIATE............... lol and the Mutiny begins. hehe

I am sure she is looking forward in meeting you as well. :)

YIKES, did I tell you how much she LOVES shopping in Beverly Hills? <slaps hand on forehead>

SrtBradsBoss said:
Bite me, but you are invited to go to the mall with us. Ya know all us women do need to stick together. BTW have you checked out the video? If not check thread new video.

no, but i will look!:D

SrtBradsBoss said:
Is the wife coming out as well :)
I'm riding shotgun.... Cant wait to get to civilization again!!!! Looking forward to meeting you as well! As you said, us women need to stick together.....:proud:

1bad4dr said:
Oh SHIATE............... lol and the Mutiny begins. hehe

I am sure she is looking forward in meeting you as well. :)

YIKES, did I tell you how much she LOVES shopping in Beverly Hills? <slaps hand on forehead>

Oh she does ha, well I don't to much money. :) she is more then welcome to stop by my place anytime she is in the hood. We live a few blocks from Rodeo Dr.

mrssrt10 said:
I'm riding shotgun.... Cant wait to get to civilization again!!!! Looking forward to meeting you as well! As you said, us women need to stick together.....:proud:

I will be riding shot gun too until we get there I will racing :D

SrtBradsBoss said:
I will be riding shot gun too until we get there I will racing :D
Right On!! I won't race Ron's car.... Don't want to be the one behind the wheel when something else breaks..... :driver: or detonates!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

I highly doubt he would trust me to race his car anyway..... He's a little overly protective of her!!:hmmmm:

mrssrt10 said:
Right On!! I won't race Ron's car.... Don't want to be the one behind the wheel when something else breaks..... :driver: or detonates!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

I highly doubt he would trust me to race his car anyway..... He's a little overly protective of her!!:hmmmm:
Oh you are a RIOT. hardy har har............ lmao

You can race the car. I will teach you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back