:rolleyes:
1bad4dr said:
Oh you are a RIOT. hardy har har............ lmao

You can race the car. I will teach you.

Oh... Just thinking about Memorial Day weekend last year...... :p :rolleyes:

SrtBradsBoss said:
Oh Do tell
Long story short..... 1st anniversary of the first blown engine.....:rofl:
It's been a long year!!!! Come August, I will be able to tell you about the second blown engine!!!!:D

mrssrt10 said:
Long story short..... 1st anniversary of the first blown engine.....:rofl:
It's been a long year!!!! Come August, I will be able to tell you about the second blown engine!!!!:D

Welll we might see it at the race lol

SrtBradsBoss said:
What is there to teach just step on the gas peddel and go :D
Burnout box is key...... lol Must warm up DR's correctly. hehe

SrtBradsBoss said:
Well lets hope nothinng bad happens to the truck on race day. :) How are ya doing mrssrt10
My truck will not be making an appearance..... Just the Charger. We are towing the car out.... for "just in case"!!!!
I'm still babying the truck! No long trips for her!!:)

I've been doing well, and yourself?

mrssrt10 said:
My truck will not be making an appearance..... Just the Charger. We are towing the car out.... for "just in case"!!!!
I'm still babying the truck! No long trips for her!!:)

I've been doing well, and yourself?

Not bad just a little crazy days for me getting my daughter ready for prom night on Saturday. I don't remember it being this crazy when I went it seemed so much easier when I went to prom.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Not bad just a little crazy days for me getting my daughter ready for prom night on Saturday. I don't remember it being this crazy when I went it seemed so much easier when I went to prom.
Well, hopefully she had a good time!! All the fuss for a few hours of fun!! Hmmmm..... sounds just like when Ron and I plan trips for races!!!!! Hahaha!

mrssrt10 said:
Well, hopefully she had a good time!! All the fuss for a few hours of fun!! Hmmmm..... sounds just like when Ron and I plan trips for races!!!!! Hahaha!

Prom is this Saturday coming up. Maybe this will be the day you will have a fun filled day at the race track and nothing will happen

SrtBradsBoss said:
Prom is this Saturday coming up. Maybe this will be the day you will have a fun filled day at the race track and nothing will happen
Wow! So you have another few stessfull days ahead of you!! Just wait until the night before and the day of!! :afraid: Hopefully all will be well!!!!

mrssrt10 said:
Wow! So you have another few stessfull days ahead of you!! Just wait until the night before and the day of!! :afraid: Hopefully all will be well!!!!

I'll be interrogating her prom date.:damnmate: :damnmate: :boxing: :ridinghorse: :alberteinstein: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :D :D :D

mrssrt10 said:

I know I have to get her dates boutonniere ordered I hope I can being it is in a few days

SrtBrad said:
I'll be interrogating her prom date.:damnmate: :damnmate: :boxing: :ridinghorse: :alberteinstein: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :D :D :D
How 357 will travel. hehe

Glad WE all stayed on topic here. rotglmfao :dancing:

SrtBrad said:
That is a must!!!! Have all posssible weapons in view, on display ect.... ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back