Some new pictures from Holland......

those are kick ass pics! I would have taken some with some wooden shoes in the box of the truck:) :) nice trucks too|!

Nice pics.,
Not to many windmills in my neighborhood???:dontknow:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Man that brings back some good memories. I don't recall all the places we went to, but I think we went to the tulip festival in Den Haag. I know we went to see Madurodam on the way back which as really cool. We drove there from where we lived in Germany so we saw a lot of beautiful countryside in the process. Miles and miles of tulips as far as the eye could see as I recall...

http://us.holland.com/e/7668/

Steve i think you visit "keukenhof" http://www.keukenhof.nl/ in Lisse with all the tulips. That's close to Den Haag. It's very cool that some of you know something from Holland.. When it's april i will make new pictures of the flowers on the lands in my neighbourhood for you :top: At the end of April we have flowerdays in my neighbourhood.. Some people make with flowers (petal :dontknow: ) very nice photos and put it in the garden before their houses and the best of all can win a nice price.. Here are some pictures of photos made by flowers (petal :dontknow: )

bdbreeDSC_7320.jpg

bdbreeDSC_7343.jpg

bdbreeDSC_7323.jpg

bdbreeDSC_7319.jpg

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
I think the rules in belgium sucks. Jan has some trouble to get the papers for a new licenseplate for his truck :mad: :mad: :mad:

yepper.... fkn rules... I'll explain it all once it's a done deal.
:mad:

great pics Elwin! Appreciate that. I recall A-Dam, I was there in 1994 last year's eve, can't remember anything but Coffee Shop Mike:nurse: :dontknow: :D

I should have asked for Red Light District's pics by the way hahhaa:bebored:

attila said:
great pics Elwin! Appreciate that. I recall A-Dam, I was there in 1994 last year's eve, can't remember anything but Coffee Shop Mike:nurse: :dontknow: :D

And did you like his Coffee?? :dontknow: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :D :D :D

I should have asked for Red Light District's pics by the way hahhaa:bebored:

belgiumbarry said:
Nice pics Elwin :rock: :rock: but...next time do the red lights...:p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I will try to make some pictures in the red light district next time :top:

attila said:
you know what? I don't drink any kind of coffee, but I had some kind of tea! :)
no coffee....:confused: :dontknow: oeps, at my 51 i wouldn't want to see the coffee i had... more then a swimming pool i suppose...:eek: :D

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Steve i think you visit "keukenhof" http://www.keukenhof.nl/ in Lisse with all the tulips. That's close to Den Haag. It's very cool that some of you know something from Holland.. When it's april i will make new pictures of the flowers on the lands in my neighbourhood for you :top: At the end of April we have flowerdays in my neighbourhood.. Some people make with flowers (petal :dontknow: ) very nice photos and put it in the garden before their houses and the best of all can win a nice price.. Here are some pictures of photos made by flowers (petal :dontknow: )

Elwin, you are correct, that is where we went!!! Great place, great time...you have a very beautiful country.

GySgt USMC said:
Great pictures, Elwin. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

I could take some pictures of my truck next to a creek and maybe some red Okalhoma dirt but I just don't think that it would have the same impact. :dontknow: :dontknow: :) :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back