Some pics from 4th of July and my black hemi wheels.

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P7040395.jpg

P7040396.jpg

P7040394.jpg

Is that a homemade pool in the bed? If you can get chicks in it, you might be on to something!!

One hell of an above ground pool!!!:D
Nice wheels too,Better pics of the chic in the back though!!!:rock: :rock:

Shoulda left the wing on it, could have been a nice diving board.

PROUD to be a redneck!!!

The wheels look a thousand times better than I would have expected. The truckuzzi is pretty cool too. Both mods are redneck all the way but still cool.

I'm happy for you and sad for you all at the same time, happy you found a chick that's fun enough to get in a truckuzzi and sad your killing your springs:)

By the way your screwed if someone drives by in a truck with an 8" bed, shes gone:D

OSO said:
I'm happy for you and sad for you all at the same time, happy you found a chick that's fun enough to get in a truckuzzi and sad your killing your springs:)

By the way your screwed if someone drives by in a truck with an 8" bed, shes gone:D
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

OSO said:

:congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Yeah dont mean to be a debbie downer but RC trucks load capacity is what..... about 800 lbs. Water weights what.....7 lbs per gallon..chick weighs 100lbs....gas in the tank....seems to me you could overload that bed real fast.................but you did get a chick in there!!:D LOL

patrick

I don't baby the truck, the truck didn't move with water in it. We filled it up and emptied it right where it stood. I've had more weight carrying mulch and such with it.

505'sFastestViper. said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Posted by OSO

You should see me cut wood nothing ever fits:D

Last edited:
lthlvnm04 said:
I don't baby the truck, the truck didn't move with water in it. We filled it up and emptied it right where it stood. I've had more weight carrying mulch and such with it.

what happen to the 22" wheels?

Whitesnake said:
what happen to the 22" wheels?

I had my 26's for sale forever, I was wanting a trade for the stock 22's and tires. But no one offered and I got an offer for a good bit of cash and these 20s. To be honest, I've never liked to have a vehicle that looks like everyone elses, so I'm kind of glad I got these 20's. I'm not planning on keeping these rims forever, just wanted to get rid of the 26's. I also had never painted a set of wheels before, so I thought these hemis would be a good platform in case I messed them up.

Last edited:
Wish I had your pool, mine would be covered!:D

The wheels would look better on a Hemi!;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back