Some pics from 4th of July and my black hemi wheels.

OSO said:
He must of seen my videos:D

at 1st i thought ur truck was an srt10 i really had to look hard at it to notice it was not :) :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hahaha! That's f'ing awesome eric. Hope she didn't pee in the pool though. If it was up to all these viper guys your truck would look stock and still be slow. Did you not tell them that the viper truck was just the stepping stone until you want to actually get to home depot faster and get a lightning..

spyder1337 said:
Hahaha! That's f'ing awesome eric. Hope she didn't pee in the pool though. If it was up to all these viper guys your truck would look stock and still be slow. Did you not tell them that the viper truck was just the stepping stone until you want to actually get to home depot faster and get a lightning..[/QUOTE

You call 12.8 fast,I run that without 4th,Bring your title,I'll run you from a 150 roll,Oh yeah I forgot you can't even run that fast!!!!:D

We've been 165+ for an extended period of time in that lightning..and it won't be running 12.8 anymore..

VIPER said:
at 1st i thought ur truck was an srt10 i really had to look hard at it to notice it was not :) :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Just the hood but it added 200hp:D

1qksrt said:
spyder1337 said:
Hahaha! That's f'ing awesome eric. Hope she didn't pee in the pool though. If it was up to all these viper guys your truck would look stock and still be slow. Did you not tell them that the viper truck was just the stepping stone until you want to actually get to home depot faster and get a lightning..[/QUOTE

You call 12.8 fast,I run that without 4th,Bring your title,I'll run you from a 150 roll,Oh yeah I forgot you can't even run that fast!!!!:D

October 17th, MMP (Montgomery Motor Park) we have a track rental, slack rules, i'll be there. You should come and run me for some cash, i'll even let you use 4th to make it fair. You game cupcake?

Let me look into my crystal ball real fast.. ohh, this is what I saw in your future..
IMG_3463.jpg

How it didn't blow up for that 3 mile stretch in OD tach'd out is beyond me lol.

My name is Bobby and I have a lightning, which has been slaying SRT10's since 2006.

I actually like Eric's truck alot, if he had a lightning I would feel bad because it would be a lightning that's alot slower than mine, so it's ok that he has a viper truck that's not as fast, it's different.

/can of worms

Last edited:
spyder1337 said:
October 17th, MMP (Montgomery Motor Park) we have a track rental, slack rules, i'll be there. You should come and run me for some cash, i'll even let you use 4th to make it fair. You game cupcake?

Let me look into my crystal ball real fast.. ohh, this is what I saw in your future..
IMG_3463.jpg

How it didn't blow up for that 3 mile stretch in OD tach'd out is beyond me lol.

My name is Bobby and I have a lightning, which has been slaying SRT10's since 2006.

I actually like Eric's truck alot, if he had a lightning I would feel bad because it would be a lightning that's alot slower than mine, so it's ok that he has a viper truck that's not as fast, it's different.

/can of worms

Too Bad your not in New Jersey ill run ya CUPCAKE !!!!! u name the $$$$

slay this !

i been slayin SVT's sence 2005 !

moparracing said:
soooo, now you've got 201hp ?:D

.....and still faster than a furd lightning.;)
201.5 DAMN IT! :D

spyder1337 said:

/can of worms
So what do you have done to your truck?

Last edited:
Whitesnake said:
now now boys be nice!

yes dad......... but..... but he Started it, bring a FORD to a gun fight ! :D

VIPER said:
Too Bad your not in New Jersey ill run ya CUPCAKE !!!!! u name the $$$$

slay this !

i been slayin SVT's sence 2005 !

Plenty of JDM lightnings running around Jersey that can be your huckleberry and you won't even have to leave your state. I didn't know you betted money up there, thought it was for tanning bed memberships and gym subscriptions.

spyder1337 said:
1qksrt said:

IMG_3463.jpg

/can of worms

I had a couple lightnings around when the 10 was running that allways wanted to run.
supposedly pretty fast too..
but the one guy never could get off work, the garden center at wal mart was allways busy so weekends were a no go.
the other couldnt never get off work either to go to the track, McDonalds kept him busy at the fry machine I guess:dontknow:

spyder1337 said:
Plenty of JDM lightnings running around Jersey that can be your huckleberry and you won't even have to leave your state. I didn't know you betted money up there, thought it was for tanning bed memberships and gym subscriptions.

ok doc holiday.......... JDM....... jonny ligthing's who cares.... point at hand is STOCK u cant win...... okokok so your mod'd

let see if u can hang with some of us that are mod'd as well and STOP mess'in around with truck that are not in your CLASS.....

i might sho up on the 17th i got to be there on the 19th anyway.....well see if your still game then and ill be your huckleberry !

Stinker said:
spyder1337 said:
I had a couple lightnings around when the 10 was running that allways wanted to run.
supposedly pretty fast too..
but the one guy never could get off work, the garden center at wal mart was allways busy so weekends were a no go.
the other couldnt never get off work either to go to the track, McDonalds kept him busy at the fry machine I guess:dontknow:

here we go, let's be nice boys!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back