Spoiler for Tonneau Cover

I don't know if the decision was made yet regarding a 2 or 3 point, but a 3 point wing for that tonneau would look way better. If I had the chance to do it over again I would go with that. I notice mine (a 2 point wing) flexes significantly in the center while hitting speeds higher than 60. Of course :dontknow: I've never heard of extreme cases where the center would snap. I don't think that has ever happened. But when you're aware of immenent flexing you will tend to look for it no matter how slight and, to me, it's an eyesore.

Good luck with your search whichever one you decide to go with. Oh and welcome home. This place is a wealth of information and knowledge.. More than you'd find in ANY stealership full of @ssholes.. And I don't recall anyone around here wearing whitey tighties either so you're okay.. :D You're okay..

alice the cat said:
My tonneau is a little wider than yours and mine just fits. I can send u a close up pic of it but it looks like you have a nicer fitting cover than I. Have fun with your new ride! Your first purchase should be a porter cable 7424xp and alot of polishing compound. Black looks beautiful but I'm 14 hours into the detail so far. I guess thats half the fun if you enjoy staring at in the garage like I do.
People can't be paid to do that? Me and polishing?? UH, NO! No point in taking jobs from the car detailing businesses, you feel me!!

Ironhead said:
i have a black one that i have been asked about dozens of times but everyone wants it for free ,,,:aetsch: then they try to sell thier old one for the same price im selling mine:dontknow:
So, you're selling your cover with a three post wing?? If so, how much?

People can't be paid to do that? Me and polishing?? UH, NO! No point in taking jobs from the car detailing businesses, you feel me!!

Oh I feel you. It costs $600-1200 for a good compound polish and detail here in Seattle. The Lambo dealer by me gets a deal at $500 so I thought I would try it myself. After buying all the sh*t that is needed and the time you may come out ahead paying an expert. I'm retired so I have trouble filling the hours while it rains here. Good luck with your search.

Back