SRT-10 on Unique Whips

dilly03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the episode last night on the Speed channel? There was a good lookin SRT-10 that had a kick arse Infinity audio system installed for the CES. I think the owner of the truck is a member of the "other" forum.

Anyway, the owner of that shop is a moron. :confused: He couldn't even get the name of the truck right. I also hate the way they use aerosol's to paint the plactic interior pieces. :mad: :puke:

Yeah I saw that the other night on speed channel. CE had the interior redone. Probally cost that guy a ton of money just for couple of cans of spary paint

I didn't like the blue SRT-10 logo on the seats. Also they said it was supercharged but the idiots didn't show what was under the hood. They needed to call Boomer for a drop kit too!

I swear,:hmpf: aren't they supposed to make sure the vehicles they show are idiot proof?

"Hey, look at me. :stupid: I'm so s-m-r-t smart."

I missed it.I thought last night was a repeat...dammit.Have to catch it later hopefully.That is my fav show.:p

ROKTMAN said:
I missed it.I thought last night was a repeat...dammit.Have to catch it later hopefully.That is my fav show.:p

You know I hate the show that comes before it, PINKS, I think the host is an idiot. If they are trying to evenly match the cars up before they race, wtf is up with all the lengths and crap.

what, half track isnt good enough for ya? :)

Those morons at unique whips wouldnt be allowed to change the lug nuts on my truck. In fact, there was an episode where they screwed that up as well. I wonder what the "mark up" is on the stuff they do.

greatone61 said:
You know I hate the show that comes before it, PINKS, I think the host is an idiot. If they are trying to evenly match the cars up before they race, wtf is up with all the lengths and crap.
I agree..I don`t like him or the show.:(

I agree, I would rather have the boys on American Hot Rods, Gabe and his sons do my interior

dilly03 said:
Did anyone see the episode last night on the Speed channel? There was a good lookin SRT-10 that had a kick arse Infinity audio system installed for the CES. I think the owner of the truck is a member of the "other" forum.

Anyway, the owner of that shop is a moron. :confused: He couldn't even get the name of the truck right. I also hate the way they use aerosol's to paint the plactic interior pieces. :mad: :puke:

No shit! I heard that jackass say STR-10 and phucking threw my remote! Moron.:stupid:

Bottomline they phuckin blow!! How they pull in the big wigs they do is beyond me!! Cookie cutter generic fabrication, retarded ass guys jumping on tires to mount em... they are beyond shitty!!
Ram From Hell said:
No shit! I heard that jackass say STR-10 and phucking threw my remote! Moron.:stupid:

I'd love to know how much the whole job cost. I spit my drink out all over the couch when he said "we gotts a STR-10 here" That thing would have looked much better if they would have taken the CE stripes off...oops, did I say that?

10boom said:
I'd love to know how much the whole job cost. I spit my drink out all over the couch when he said "we gotts a STR-10 here" That thing would have looked much better if they would have taken the CE stripes off...oops, did I say that?

Thats almost as bad as taking off the wing....:rock:

It was my truck, I'm trying to get the pics up on our website so I can post them. The install came out great, we had Gary, one of our guys, go to the shop and get it done. But then if you watched it you already knew that. The system sounds great, and since he did the majority of it, its well built. And I do agree with you on a lot of your comments, but the marketing aspect of it was fantastic for us. Did get a laugh out of the STR comment, along with the "supercharged" Dodge truck comment, but again its still lots of airtime with the install and great shots of the truck. He also kept calling the Harman/Kardon truck, its the Infnity truck, kinda had an issue with that but we worked it out. And hey I got a nice 5 second clip in there ;) Talking to Will about the A6000 and the 60th ann edition GTI woofers for Tony Stewarts Hearse but whatever....any questions you guys have on the system I'd be more the happy to answer them. Infact I was tweaking the truck tonight getting it ready to leave tomorrow for the Hot ROd Power Tour, hoping to see some members on it.....:rock:

Last edited:
InfinitySRT said:
It was my truck, I'm trying to get the pics up on our website so I can post them. The install came out great, we had Gary, one of our guys, go to the shop and get it done. But then if you watched it you already knew that. The system sounds great, and since he did the majority of it, its well built. And I do agree with you on a lot of your comments, but the marketing aspect of it was fantastic for us. Did get a laugh out of the STR comment, along with the "supercharged" Dodge truck comment, but again its still lots of airtime with the install and great shots of the truck. Not to mention I got a nice 5 second clip in there ;) Talking to Will about the A6000 and the 60th ann edition GTI woofers for Tony Stewarts Hearse but whatever....any questions you guys have on the system I'd be more the happy to answer them. Infact I was tweaking the truck tonight getting it ready to leave tomorrow for the Hot ROd Power Tour, hoping to see some members on it.....:rock:

You know that guy Gary was badass, he knew is shit. I bet he sure taught some lessons while he was there!

What's the CE sequence number on it? It does look good, and I'm sure it sounds awesome. I'd love to see it in person some time. Where in Md are you?

I can't believe they thought the stock rims looked bad. WTF? BTW nice truck, hows the amp laying next to your seat like? Does it get too hot? Also is the head unit equipped with navigation? I missed the part where they described the components.

10boom said:
What's the CE sequence number on it? It does look good, and I'm sure it sounds awesome. I'd love to see it in person some time. Where in Md are you?
When I'm home I'm up near near Bel Air give me a shout sometime we'll have to meet up. I'm leaving for FL tomorrow, won't be home again till the 12th or so.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back