SRT-10 on Unique Whips

sapientiam said:
attachment.php

Got my little system installed at a local shop in KY. I personally think they did a great job. But its like almost nobody here has gone with any sort of audio upgrade.
Nice, double din looks good in there.

sapientiam said:
attachment.php

Got my little system installed at a local shop in KY. I personally think they did a great job. But its like almost nobody here has gone with any sort of audio upgrade.

Dude thats a sweet shot !!! Looks really good to me!!

patrick

sapientiam said:
attachment.php

I wonder if the 2006 navigation unit would work?

sapientiam said:
But its like almost nobody here has gone with any sort of audio upgrade.

Yeah, it seemed that way to me too for the longest, I was begining to think I was the only one interested in the audio side of things untill I came across Sprite, speaking of whom, where is he anyway? I'm sure there's folks out there who havn't found the forum yet too though. Keep em comin folks!

I've got a cool idea. How would you guys like me to devote some space on my website for the folks with audio installs? Like have a link for "Other Badass SRT Audio Installs" and then put up pics and info. Asmal.net/SRT-10 is the current addy but I've got SickSRT.com registered and it'll be coming up pretty soon.

Azmal said:
Yeah, it seemed that way to me too for the longest, I was begining to think I was the only one interested in the audio side of things untill I came across Sprite, speaking of whom, where is he anyway? I'm sure there's folks out there who havn't found the forum yet too though. Keep em comin folks!

I've got a cool idea. How would you guys like me to devote some space on my website for the folks with audio installs? Like have a link for "Other Badass SRT Audio Installs" and then put up pics and info. Asmal.net/SRT-10 is the current addy but I've got SickSRT.com registered and it'll be coming up pretty soon.

I'd love for you to devote some space, love to see some of the truely great audio installs, i wantted to keep the factory look with mine. Don't know why, but i love the fact that its looks stock till i turn it up.

what I may end up doing is setting up a php gallery and allow anyone to sign up and post their pics. We'll see

Azmal said:
what I may end up doing is setting up a php gallery and allow anyone to sign up and post their pics. We'll see
I think that would be a cool idea, let me know I'll send over pics of the install

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back