SRT8 Jeep with traction problems

CentralTexHemi said:
Yup thats right this jeep cannot hook up:D not even in 2nd gear

:rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEyERbLAliA

Dynoed 750 RWHP, 426 Arrington, Custom YSI trim Supercharger, Paramount Performance rear, Paramouont Performance Tranny and Transfer case, Custome Penske Coil over suspension
that is just absolutly badass bro:rock: :rock: :rock: now you make me want to do the challenger you bastage:argh: :argh: :argh: :D

Stinker said:
that is just absolutly badass bro:rock: :rock: :rock: now you make me want to do the challenger you bastage:argh: :argh: :argh: :D

Put ya a Kenne Bell SC on that Chally Tony...Guy over at the connection runs high 10s with just the SC and tune......everything else is stock encluding exhaust and engine internals.......though he admits the internals are just a matter of time..;)

TNVIPER said:
Put ya a Kenne Bell SC on that Chally Tony...Guy over at the connection runs high 10s with just the SC and tune......everything else is stock encluding exhaust and engine internals.......though he admits the internals are just a matter of time..;)
resisting:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Stinker said:
resisting:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
I know of a 426 with zero miles that would fit right off in there. Its 12.1 comp and would be real happy with a 200 shot:D

OSO said:
I know of a 426 with zero miles that would fit right off in there. Its 12.1 comp and would be real happy with a 200 shot:D
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :p

Watching the dyno video he posted and the front tires do not even move,, that's not as he posted on his site.

nope it was connected theres a basis between front and rear drive most drive is from the rear

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back