Stock L vs Me

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was called to the table by a stock L should I be worried? My Mods are in my sig. Thanks

Goose

LOL! Unless you can't shift you should BLOW him away!!!

Goose said:
I was called to the table by a stock L should I be worried? My Mods are in my sig. Thanks

Goose

Just remember there is no such thing as a stock L, no matter what they tell you.

the only "L" I raced was at the track, he had a pulley and cat back. he ran 13.8 and I ran 13.5

~mike~

Better make sure he his stock. Stock to ford guys means stock block. Find out his screen name and look him up on NLOC or SVTperformance.

FlyingLow said:
Better make sure he his stock. Stock to ford guys means stock block. Find out his screen name and look him up on NLOC or SVTperformance.

rofl, so true. Its stock with a KB and exhaust. I honestly dont know why they need to lie about there mods when it comes to racing a srt-10.

Do it from a 15 to 20 mph roll, you should get him easy this way. If you go form a dig he might get the jump on you, and you will have to chase him down. He might say he is stock but he can have a stall or a shif kit.

Goose said:

Goose

run him when its HOT,,,the hotter the better

lightnings dont come with knock devices,,,the pcm pulls timing based on the down stream air temps.

so the hotter it gets the slower it gets,,,lol

"no stock lightnings left in the world,,,trust me"

Goose said:

Goose

for a guy that was not going to stay??? and you are running L's already??? dam
but smoke his ass up mang, keep us updated!:D

Whitesnake said:
for a guy that was not going to stay??? and you are running L's already??? dam
but smoke his ass up mang, keep us updated!:D

Glad you decided to stay............

I won't hammer you about the dangers of street racing......... :( :eek: ;) :dontknow:

Again, lots of variables with "Ls" as mentioned......... Mostly your ability to launch and shift....... Ls are meant for shiftless, point and shooters with no respect for the fine art of gear jamming......

Uh-oh............:eek: Now I'm really in trouble.......

(Disclaimer) None of my statement applies to SRT-10 QC owners......(although I haven't figgerd out why yet.....:eek: ;) )

D

GOOSE, go for it, i belive you can take him, just remember HIT 3RD GEAR and u got him.

Glad to see you hangin in there Goose. I had a 04 L ,And i have gone against a couple. If he is stock, You got him even from a dig. :rock: If you do not miss 3rd.;)

J.R.

Wildman

I have raced several L's have beaten them all so far (knock on wood). The last one claimed to have 17 psi boost, but after I beat him he said he had a boost leak and would race me again when it was fixed. About two weeks later I heard he was running 19 psi boost on his stock internals and threw a rod. He has never asked to race me again. That was a very close race. I beat him by only 2 truck lengths. Good luck. You should beat him if you can shift. Run him from a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade

stock lighting:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think hes bringing more than than meets the eye,,,

WELL 3 WEEKS AGO A RACE MY SECOND LIGHTNING ON THE HWY AROUND 3 AM ... 60 MPH PULL I LET HIM GOT THE JUMP BY THE END OF 3RD GEAR I WAS EVEN W HIM AROUND 110 I WAS LIKE 2 CARS AHEAD... BY 5TH... MMMM LIKE 3 BUSSES:D ...

A GUY AT THE TRACK WANTED TO RACE ME 2 THURSDAY AGO.. ISAY TO MY SELF.... OH HELL LETS GO FOR IT.... HIS RUN 9.1 ME 8.68 1/8 MILE.. HE SAYS HE WAS STOCK JUST EXHAUST.. IT WAS LIKE 85 TEMP. THERES WAS ANOTHER L' SAME COLOR... SAME TIMES 9.1.... SINCE THOSE KILLS.. I'M NOT SKERE LOL. TO L'S ANY MORE:D :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
only 13.8 with a pulley and catback that sucks:( stock they run high13's:dontknow:

not sure what type of stock lightning you are talking about maybe them modified stock ones with pullys and exhaust .. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back