Suggestions for Cali Event?

SoCal GTG at Pechanga/Redhawk. What date works?

• Total voters
I've played Redhawk once and really liked it, I'm in. But I'm not the best, I can really hack it up out there some days LOL. Now how the hell can I get my clubs there on the bike?? hehe

Depending on the date, I'm up for it. I've got a few cars shows we're committed to.

Question for you golfers, after you shoot a round of golf, how do you cook them things to make them tender?????:dontknow:

OK, how about October 6, Redhawk & Pechanga. We got lots of folks down here, let's hear some of these chime in.

Jack
Patrick
Jerry & Denise
Jerry (Quick)
Nowwhat
Mas
Niz
Voodoo
JR
ummmm, I know I'm still missing about a dozen or 2.

ccfeyh said:
Depending on the date, I'm up for it. I've got a few cars shows we're committed to.

Question for you golfers, after you shoot a round of golf, how do you cook them things to make them tender?????:dontknow:
Granny & Jethro never could find any of them golfs , But they found plenty of their eggs.

ccfeyh said:

:rolleyes:

Here is a suggestion....Hold it in West Hollywood that way all you HoMo's will be more comfortable and less likely to leave the Assless chaps at home :D

TheSickness said:
Here is a suggestion....Hold it in West Hollywood that way all you HoMo's will be more comfortable and less likely to leave the Assless chaps at home :D

WTF are you on tonight...?;)

D

SrtBrad said:
WTF the Sickness is back is black gold.:stoned: :stoned: :eating: :stoned: :stoned: :eating: :eating: :eating: :D
If you cant smoke it, you don't need it :D Quick someone make a T-Shirt with that Shit on it....I get a 25% cut :rock:

How about we try for one of the days in October? I will add a poll here to see which date works best.

You can choose more than one date. We'll figure out when the most folks can come and set it up for then.

Last edited:
I should be able to make it on the 6th or the 13th. Let me know which day and if we are going to golfing or not.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back