superbowl sucks eggs

I'm not a big fan of any sport,but I went to Big Worms gtg/Super Bowl party and really enjoyed myself.

Great food,hangin' with vtcoa family,great weather (mid 60's here !!),and I actually enjoyed watching the game :rock: :rock:

The commercials weren't "all that" but not bad

The Cardinals fought back and then pulled ahead,only to lose to a better team.I was rooting for the Cardinals,but the Steelers just played a better game.

Unbelievable, the Lions were close to going all the way this year. They will win the superbowl next year, I just know it.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Unbelievable, the Lions were close to going all the way this year. They will win the superbowl next year, I just know it.:D

Bill.
hahahahahah they might repeat next year they are not going to get much better in the off season

Did the Redskins win????:) Best damn finish I think I have seen!

Begood said:

Bill.

If your drugs are that good, please be sure to share.;) :D

Venom Power said:
Superbowl was todaaaaaay? I spent the day watching Disney movies.. And munching on hot wings.. Disney and hot wings.. Oh and beer.. Damn good combination.

I was at Disneyland. The wait for Pirates of the Caribean was 15 min. Nemo sub ride was 20 min. Autotopia was 40. My kids and I rode that 3 times.

FATJACK said:
I agree!! What the hell kinda name is "rebarguyindy" And Welcome to the RBC!!
my guess is that he is a guy that does rebar work probably for cement and that he lives in indy!!!!!!.......... you dipstick;)

FATJACK said:
I agree!! What the hell kinda name is "rebarguyindy" And Welcome to the RBC!!
and by the looks of it he has dam near been a member as long as you probably lurks a lot......dont post much because of the stupid shit people say ...like you for example

rebarguyindy said:
should have been colts vs giants!!!

Wow ! Been a member since Oct 06 and this is your first post !

Talk about restraint !

BTW,welcome to the club !
:congrats:

HOT RAM said:
Wow ! Been a member since Oct 06 and this is your first post !

Talk about restraint !

BTW,welcome to the club !
:congrats:
Either he had a moment of weakness or felt very strongly about the Colts vs Giants.

Looks like he's gone back into hiding.:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
steelers piss me off

I agree... I was pulling for th Cards but they did lose.... All I can say is Harris should have been kicked outta the game for that BS he pulled- Punching a guy while on the ground and shoving his helmet down, then when the guy got up (after the play was over) he ran him over and just walked to the sidelines.......:mad: :mad: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back