Supercharger kits now available again!

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We’ve been able to put a new supplier deal together to get Supercharger compressors and are now making the truck Supercharger kits again. There are a few new changes since the last kits.

- The new kits are available with black or Polished Superchargers and a bright anodized intake.
- The new kits come with the SCT, so Quad Cab automatics no longer require a separate PCM flash to remove the torque management. There’s also no VEC wiring to install (which was a source of trouble for some people).
- The new kits utilize a 10% more efficient Supercharger, so we’ll be making a 0.150â€￾ larger diameter pulley accordingly (otherwise, the boost will be 10% higher). We may also give an option of pulleys, so you could choose a lower or higher boost level, according to your engine and goals.

New prices are as follows:

- Polished Supercharger system with SCT $6,500
- Black Anodized Supercharger system with SCT $6,150
- Polished Supercharger without SCT or VEC $6,000
- Black Anodized Supercharger system without SCT or VEC $5,650

If you have an SCT already and are buying the kit without one, the three new Supercharged programs will be $100. If you have a VEC, the new cards will be $30.

We’re placing the order for materials now and will have kits in about four weeks. Please contact us to place an order so we get the right amount of parts and materials on order to build your kit.

1-866-ask-Sean

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow:

GRIFF?:D

O great I should have never even looked.!! Got the mind going.!! What little I have left.I guess I can always dream!! New chargers sound berry nice!! Someday we will be together.That is if this economy stops sucking arsh.

Stinker said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow:

GRIFF?:D

Can I have a loan :D (STINK)

Good news Sean:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The black anodized case blower system will look the same as before.

dsc01831_1339_detail.jpg

The polished case system pic won't be available until I get them in and build one. Sorry.

whipple_3.jpg

Roe Racing said:
The black anodized case blower system will look the same as before.

dsc01831_1339_detail.jpg

The polished case system pic won't be available until I get them in and build one. Sorry.

whipple_3.jpg

send me a pm when they are done! thanks

Good work Sean. I was very impressed with your service with the SCT and the other previous orders.
It's good to see people still know what customer service is these days. ;)

TNVIPER I am Jealous, I spoke with your partner that you work with up in Johnson City. I will be around there aug 1st and wanted to see if you wanted to roll to hooters or something

Big Worm said:
TNVIPER I am Jealous, I spoke with your partner that you work with up in Johnson City. I will be around there aug 1st and wanted to see if you wanted to roll to hooters or something

Definite yes to that Hooters or something...by "partner" I assume you mean Ken?....:rock:

If Roe makes a intercooler for the kit then i'm buying one. So any plans for a cooler Sean.

man just reading that new setup is giving me wood :rock: :rock: :rock:sure you dont want to test it on my truck lol wont charge you any thing for it lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back