Supercharger kits now available again!

Sean, do you take trades on the old style to upgrade to the new polished one?:D Also what kinda maximum boost are we talking about with the new one?

are these going to be a rear air plenum entry unit? or a unit like the ones sold in the past with the airplenum on top?

My understanding is that it's the same setup just with a Whipple instead of the Lysum unit;) The Whipple is supposed to be a little more efficient:rock: Sorry can't spell:(

kyle's srt10 said:
My understanding is that it's the same setup just with a Whipple instead of the Lysum unit;) The Whipple is supposed to be a little more efficient:rock: Sorry can't spell:(

Bingo!

You can still get up to 14 psi pretty easy with a pulley swap and larger crank pulley.

No short term plans for an intercooler. We don't have enough running around with high boost to need it yet and it's hard for me to find the time.

Regards,
Sean

To get to that boost you'll need a larger diameter crank pulley to get the ratio up (the SC pulley would need to be turned down also).
Yes, we can make it.
Not sure on the belt length, but shouldn't be an issue with different lengths readily available and different diameter idlers available.

Sean, Have you come up with any idea's for an intercooler? I think that if you had one as an option you would sell alot of them:dontknow: ;) How many would you want in on the deal for you to check into it? I'm sure we could come up with 10 or so depending on cost. Cooler air means more hp and potential to run alot higher boost (not on a stock engine of course).

At $6,100.00 (for polished and new SCT programs) I will have to leave it with you for about a month while I am overseas.. Would that be okay Sean?

kyle's srt10 said:
Sean, Have you come up with any idea's for an intercooler? I think that if you had one as an option you would sell alot of them:dontknow: ;) How many would you want in on the deal for you to check into it? I'm sure we could come up with 10 or so depending on cost. Cooler air means more hp and potential to run alot higher boost (not on a stock engine of course).

I'd be down for a intercooler!

I started a thread under Roe Racing to see what kind of interest there would be in Sean coming up with an intercooler. Please post up. I'm sure if there is enough interest, he may consider it.

Sorry, that "That's not a stocked item" comment was in response to the pulley question.

On an intercooler, truly, anything is possible. It would require moving the coil packs and changing the wire lengths if you wanted it under the blower. Packaging in there could be very difficult and honestly, I'm just not able to take the time to review that today. It may be something I could look at in the coming months as a winter project.
I'll go check out the other thread.

Regards,
Sean

Venom Power said:
At $6,100.00 (for polished and new SCT programs) I will have to leave it with you for about a month while I am overseas.. Would that be okay Sean?

Yes, we have plenty of room.

Moving the coil packs would be a step forward in my opinion!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back