tail ..bulbs

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I might get some for my truck as well, so plase do post the part number for the ones you ended up with. Is the price you posted ($239) correct? I searched and couldn't find any near that price.
i called them...that is the cost that the phone rep gave me for 8 L E D's and shipping out the door..they where like $28 something for one..heck i was so happy to find them i did not care what price i paid but when they get here i will post part # and $ on the fourm...and thanks for the help i looked all over to fined a briter bulb for the smoked tails...just was not looking in the right places.........and i did try a lot of stores,ect.......(3 days lookin)i don't give up,thanks fred

i recived my L E D's today there are 8 sets of 2 in each set ...yea 16 led bulbs thats why it cost so munch ...soooo i'm sending 4 sets back...the part # is sku 3157hr..from stylinconcepts........

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, by now everyone knows the friggin drill...where the damn pictures???
just recived them 2hrs ago... install the smoked tails and l e d bulbs on this sat. and then post pic.............

fast fred said:
i have looked at all the stores in my area no one has the 3157 super-hyper whites-silverstarrs for the tail lights for my truck...i even went on line to parts america .com and they said they don't have them for dodge trucK(#3157) can some one tell me where to get them ????...i have the smoked tails and need a brighter bulb for the tails.... thanks fred

Azmal posted this regarding the grill insert but I found the bulbs here too.

http://www.hitechledproducts.com/pr...d=361&osCsid=25113ec4db2d34268bbb45e2cb64f88d

fast fred said:
just recived them 2hrs ago... install the smoked tails and l e d bulbs on this sat. and then post pic.............

Two hours hours should be plenty of time to install bulbs, drink beer, admire the work, and snap pics...LOL!!! ;) :p :D :dontknow: :confused:

the L E D's did not work on the tail brake lights...they light up o k on the reg. lights on but when you put on the brakes no light change they stay the same britness....i looked at the stock ones and they have (2) wires in them and one works on the reg. lights are on and the other goes on when you hit the brakes.....L E D's don't have (2) wires type of bulb..its just one bulb on all the time ...eney help????

just talked to stylinconcepts and the phone rep tells me they sent the wrong l e d's to me...they sent me (sku3157) and now they say it should be( li3057) has someone else tryed them out??? does it sound right??? well i sending them back and ordering the LI3057....

Not sure what the part #'s are but you need the 2 stage LED bulbs for the tails. Normal LED won't work just like you experienced. I tried to find 2 stage bulbs in my area but have had no luck thus far. Only place I've ever found LED bulbs like that are on replacement tails for some bikes. Most factory vehicles with LED tails don't even use 2 stage. Like cadillacs, they have LED but just use the ones on the side for when the lights are on, then light the whole assembly when using the brakes. Good luck with your search let us know what you find out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back