Attachments

• HPIM0521.JPG
    HPIM0521.JPG
    710.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 00690094.JPG
    00690094.JPG
    497.8 KB · Views: 258
cal-vues. black :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think the factory ones look like dumbo ears and calvue's look like a growup with dwarf limbs. Of the 2 factory.Wish we could paint the factory ones like the cal's

Factory 100%. Better visibility and the size suits the truck.

On another note, your truck is sexy as hell mate, hotter than a whore on heat. What lowering kit did you use?

:rock:

Carlwalski said:

On another note, your truck is sexy as hell mate, hotter than a whore on heat. What lowering kit did you use?

YES!:)

the calveiws are to small.. there needs to be a medimu size a bigger but nice and red... i think someone her already painted ther efactory mirrors and it looksed sweet

FASTFOOD said:
I think the factory ones look like dumbo ears and calvue's look like a growup with dwarf limbs. Of the 2 factory.Wish we could paint the factory ones like the cal's

covers can be had, and painted;)

Carlwalski said:

:dito: The Cal-vue's look a little ricey to me. The stockers would look better if they were colored matched though...(not a problem with black!).

I thought there were some Cal Vue's that are a little bigger than the ones you show...I thought I saw them in black on someone's truck...bigger than the ones you show but about half the size of the OEM:dontknow: :dontknow:

Im likin the stockers as well, the Cal Vues look like a little stubby boner stickin out. Just looks bad. By the way what drop kit did you use, the stance looks great.

My lowering kit came from Stinker. powder -c red front springs,p-c red rear blocks,made my own bump steer kit,JMB front and rear sway bar end links, hellwing,caltraks. It rides and handles better than stock. And thanks all for hollerin back.:rock:

It would probably not be something I would add, I like the bigger mirrors, but they do look very good.

Congrats. looks Awesome!

VJ

My opinion is the stockers...Cal vue are to small for the size of
our trucks...Also we need to see as much as we can considering
the quickness of these trucks...Shit happens fast...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back