Tell me what you think.

I say color match the stockers. Do what the SRT designers do with the LX's: color match the "mirror" portion, aka the round part. Leave the mirror mount and attachment trim OEM. Before painting the "round" portion, sand down and smooth out the the OEM texture. Here's a picture of my Magnum SRT8 to give a visual of what I am describing. I am thinking about doing this same visual mod to my 06 Inferno Red RC.

Attachments

• Picture-014.jpg
    Picture-014.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 45
Well ,Thanks alot for all the great ideas. So, i have decided , to take two ideas/ Prof,Fastram / i have taken my cal's down to a great b/shop, and they r going to cut the top off and add 2" to it,so instead of a 4" mirror it will be 6". So I'll take some b4 and after pic's .

sharp truck man but i still like the factory mirrors. they look better size wise on the truck.

At least they will have a better drag coeficiency. Might even get another mph from them.

Cal-vu son. Shit you do not need those OEM big @$$ mirrors, get rid of them,, shyt you will be going so fast that you will pass them, no need to look over your shoulder. Get a bigger rear view to see the Po Po

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back