Temple Tx, oct 24th

need to sell the monster truck ,,the broke down hemi and get a real srt-10r/c

but at least you would have 1st gear-LOL Hey you gonna make it to Hennessey's track day on Nov 1st at Lonestar Motorpark, it's a Mopar only event

CentralTexHemi said:
but at least you would have 1st gear-LOL Hey you gonna make it to Hennessey's track day on Nov 1st at Lonestar Motorpark, it's a Mopar only event

I dont know about the first gear i killed three transmissions on a stock motor wonder what i could do to a nag 1 with all wheels getting traction.;)

Would like to, if there's a list put me on it.:rock:

Last edited:
Have you raced there judging by the pics the staging lanes are narrow or is there room to drive around the water?

CentralTexHemi said:
Have you raced there judging by the pics the staging lanes are narrow or is there room to drive around the water?
I have never been out there.:dontknow:

How was Hooters the other nite I saw the pics there were some nice rides there

Hey buddy of mine named Kurt from Round Rock will be there some of you may have seen his TBSS at Little River before and he's wanting to race the faster of the 2 SRT10 trucks. His mods are:

08' Trailblazer SS. TSP LS3 418. WCCH stg 2 L92 heads. WCCH custom cam. FLT LVL5+1 w/vig 3200 stall. Nelson Performance tune. DB Rods custom 4 link. 1-7/8 Kooks-3" duals w/X pipe-Magnaflows. 20 gal. fuel cell. Detroit locker w/4.10's

I ran him a few weeks ago he ran a 12.53 to my 12.70 but neither of us could get traction his best is a 12.1 but his cam is a nitrous cam so he's running horribly rich for his mods. Here is a vid of him and another TBSS from PASSTIME at SAR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdZ6JC_n7E

i'm not sure if there is gonna be more than 1 srt-10, was terh 12.53 on spray and what kinda MPH??

i may not make it i dont think i will have my break in milage on my new rear gear in time ,,i dont want to trash it one week after i get it installed

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
how many miles for the break in?
think it is 500 to 600 ,,i get it back on monday ,and i have a rough week ahead at work ,,at least 4 days of 14 hour days ,,and i dont drive it to work so i might not get the miles in ,,,depends on work load ,,the man always keeping me down:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back