Texas G2G.

ChristopherSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a Texas/South West Get together. If we do it in the DFW area we can probably get something worked out with the management at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis. There's plenty going on up here that's for sure.

We can run at the track, go to the rodeo or something, hell I don't know. Let's get some feedback.

That's probably a good idea. I not too opptimistic about this.

I think it's best if we get a group consensus. This way more people can be involved.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I'm in, small or large turnout. I'm almost done with my move, I can get back to having fun now...
I'm in too. Are we going to Texas Motorplex this Friday?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I didn't know there were plans to do so, I'll be out of town. My Dad turned 75 this week, I figured that deserved a 5 hour run to see him.[/QUOTE

How can your dad only be a year older than you? :dontknow:

I'll be there!

mopar75110 said:
Would like to be there!!! Let's do it!!
Looks like we need somebody to say "I'll be there" so I'll start.
I'll be there! Rain may be a factor, so we need to exchange cell numbers.
I'll start that too - 972-835-4660.

Thanks, Chris, for trying to get us together!

OK - who else for sure? We need cell numbers too.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
I didn't know there were plans to do so, I'll be out of town. My Dad turned 75 this week, I figured that deserved a 5 hour run to see him.[/QUOTE

Everyone likes a little ass, no one likes a smart ass...:p ;) :D Besides, he's six years older than me, I'll have you know. We're from Ark, not Ok...LMAO!!!

I'm definitely going to the V10 nationals. But we've got enough members close by that we can get together to talk shop before then.

ChristopherSRT10 said:
Texas Yellow Fever said:

Oh no you didn't.... LOL

mopower1958 said:
Have any of you thought about the V-10 Nats in Houston in Dec? Stinker started a thread about it.

YEAH YEAH that's the second time I heard about that. :D Awesome. Now that's right up my alley, :hmmmm: or down my street,;) or in my hood,:eek: or at...:vollkommenauf: It's in my neck of the woods, you know.

Come on, guys. Don't let me be the only one keeping this alive. How about we meet up at one of the lakes around here before it gets too cold. Time is running out.

Hell, how about us DFW guys do the Mesquite Rodeo next weekend or something?

I know theres some folks not too far away in Oklahoma as well.

Throw some ideas up, guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back